Sexual Assault Center
Statewide Training Project Administrator
Sexual Assault Center
Statewide Training Project Administrator is a 40 hour a week position that supports the Statewide Training Team in providing training and technical assistance to sexual assault service providers, first responders, and members of the wider community. The Project Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support, project compliance and grants management for the Statewide Training Team.
• Maintain knowledge of grant policies and regulations.
• Collect and submit detailed documentation for all grant-related expenses.
• Work collaboratively with Training Director and Finance Department to monitor grant spending and balances according to the grant budget.
• Participate in preparing documentation for grant proposals and quarterly/annual reporting.
• Develop, maintain, and monitor statewide training documents and data.
• Conduct research on annual statistics, current trends and other topics as requested by Training Director to support development of statewide training content and grant proposals.
• Support outreach and marketing initiatives in collaboration with Training Director and Training Specialists.
• Coordinate training and travel logistics for training sessions and annual conference, as needed.
• Participate in the planning and execution of annual Statewide Sexual Assault Training Conference.
• Secure CEU’s for training sessions and annual conference.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Familiarity with grant management, policies and regulations preferred.
• Knowledge of sexual assault dynamics and issues; possesses a comfort level with openly discussing the issues in a variety of formats.
• Must be pro-active, enthusiastic, and communicative.
• Must be able to balance structure and flexibility in keeping up with changing scopes of project work.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel).
• Organized, detail oriented, and flexible.
• Able to identify and respond to shifting priorities.
• Utilizes good judgement to navigate uncertainty and conflict.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in social work, business, accounting, or related field.
• Previous administrative experience and knowledge of non-profits preferred.
The Sexual Assault Center offers amazing co-workers, comparable salary, excellent benefits, ten paid holidays, and two paid floating holidays.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Dr. Kay J. Morgan, VP of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Applications without requested information will not be considered.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
- Date Posted: July 6, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week