Statewide Outreach Coordinator
Children's Advocacy Centers of Tennessee
- Create and develop social media campaigns through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other channels
- Monitor and analyze data regarding marketing and social media content
- Produce content for blogs and video communication that aligns with CACTN’s brand and audience
- Develop core communication strategies to increase brand awareness, message content that effectively articulates the organization’s brand, and increase organizational capacity for sharing success stories
- Ensure agency websites are updated regularly and overall web maintenance
- Promote CACTN and the CAC model through information booths and/or appearances at conferences, seminars, and business meetings, as appropriate
- Develop, with input from Executive Director and Board of Directors, the CACTN annual plan for public relations, marketing, and communications.
- Serves as a liaison to CACTN Board committees
- Develop and conduct training events and opportunities for local centers to assist them in strengthening their public relations and marketing efforts. Provide ongoing technical assistance and consultation to all CACs via phone, email, virtual, or in-person as related to communications and advocacy efforts.
- Oversee and maintain supplies/publications inventory
- Assist with coordinating and promoting/marketing trainings for member centers and annual conference
- Assist with the processing of annual conference registrations, preparation of packets, badges, and delegate materials
- Build relationships with (and develop a thorough understanding of the status of) all CACs in the state
- Develop and disseminate newsletters/reports to CAC Stewards of Children facilitators showing their progress in training five percent of the adult population in their jurisdiction
- When needed, provide training on sexual abuse prevention using the Darkness to Light Stewards of Children model, traveling as needed
- Attend, exhibit, train and/or present at state and local conferences to promote CACTN, as needed
- Work with Training and Education Team Leader, to acquire and maintain all continuing education units for trainings offered
- Assist the Executive Director with the development of grant proposals relative to statewide educational initiatives and statewide outreach and advocacy efforts
- Use statewide statistical data from our CACTN membership on a bi-annual basis to develop outreach resources and help inform strategic goals
- May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects
- The physical activities of this position may include climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion
- Must have good balance and coordination
- The physical requirements of this position are as follows: medium work – exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently
- The associate is required to have close visual acuity including color, depth perception, and field of vision to perform an activity, such preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Tennessee offers a competitive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision options (employee coverage paid partially by employee and primarily by organization), while eligible dependents can be covered with coverage paid for by employee. Employees may become eligible for a retirement plan option, which includes employer match. Details will be shared with qualified applicants.
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than September 15, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. CST.
- Date Posted: September 3, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 10/01/2020
- Salary Range: Commensurate with education, training and experience
- Working Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.