Children's Advocacy Centers of TN
Statewide Outreach Coordinator
Children's Advocacy Centers of TN
The Statewide Outreach Coordinator for Children’s Advocacy Centers of Tennessee (CACTN) is responsible for all marketing and communications, branding, outreach, and advocacy efforts of the organization. This position leads the organization’s efforts to support our member child advocacy centers (CACs) and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Tennessee through marketing and communications. CACTN is a statewide membership association supporting child advocacy centers in Tennessee as they work to provide investigative and healing services in response to allegations of child abuse. This position is based in Nashville, TN, is currently non-supervisory, and reports directly to the Executive Director.
· Create and develop social media campaigns through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other channels
· Monitor and analyze data regarding marketing and social media content
· Develop and produce primary communication tools for promoting CACTN’s mission and outreach efforts including newsletters, graphic presentations, promotional brochures, annual report, website postings, social media content, special publications, etc.
· Produce content for blogs and video communication that aligns with CACTN’s brand and audience
· Develop core communication strategies to increase brand awareness, message content that effectively articulates the organization’s brand, and increase organizational capacity for sharing success stories
· Ensure agency websites are updated regularly and overall web maintenance
· Promote CACTN and the CAC model through information booths and/or appearances at conferences, seminars, and business meetings, as appropriate
· Develop, with input from Executive Director and Board of Directors, the CACTN annual plan for public relations, marketing, and communications.
· Serves as a liaison to CACTN Board committees
· Develop and conduct training events and opportunities for local centers to assist them in strengthening their public relations and marketing efforts. Provide ongoing technical assistance and consultation to all CACs via phone, email, virtual, or in-person as related to communications and advocacy efforts.
· Oversee and maintain supplies/publications inventory
· Assist with coordinating and promoting/marketing trainings for member centers and annual conference
· Assist with the processing of annual conference registrations, preparation of packets, badges, and delegate materials
· Build relationships with (and develop a thorough understanding of the status of) all CACs in the state
· Develop and disseminate newsletters/reports to CAC Stewards of Children facilitators showing their progress in training five percent of the adult population in their jurisdiction
· When needed, provide training on sexual abuse prevention using the Darkness to Light Stewards of Children model, traveling as needed
· Attend, exhibit, train and/or present at state and local conferences to promote CACTN, as needed
· Work with Training and Education Team Leader, to acquire and maintain all continuing education units for trainings offered
· Assist the Executive Director with the development of grant proposals relative to statewide educational initiatives and statewide outreach and advocacy efforts
· Use statewide statistical data from our CACTN membership on a bi-annual basis to develop outreach resources and help inform strategic goals
· May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects
Support CACTN Teamwork by Supporting CACTN Policies, Shared Strategic Initiatives, Procedures, and Participating in Staff Activities:
· Maintain knowledge of CACTN policies, procedures, and software
· Participate in CACTN staff huddles, functional teams, staff meetings and pertinent conferences and meetings
· Provide staff support at CACTN sponsored events, such as the annual Connecting for Children’s Justice Conference and other events
· Perform other tasks and duties as identified by the Executive Director
CACTN provides vacation, all Tennessee state holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and employer matched retirement (3% match)
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: Statewide Outreach Coordinator Application. Phone calls not accepted.
- Date Posted: August 20, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 10/04/2021
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $65,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm