The Gideons International
Sr. Administrative Assistant
The Gideons International
The Senior Administrative Assistant, Membership Engagement & Services (ME&S) supports the Director as well as the Membership Engagement & Services Division through detailed management of processes, schedules, and projects—including budget management and office administration. The successful administrative assistant will utilize their talents and skills to continually improve departmental functionality and systems. Helping fulfill the objective of The Gideons International through the divisional purpose of engaging creative work and God-honoring/world-class services.
- Manage all forms of correspondence.
- Maintain departmental calendars.
- Assist Director in developing the divisional annual budget plan, managing the budget and taking part in
monthly meetings with Finance to review spending.
- Meeting management: details, notes and scheduling.
- Process expense reports and assist in travel arrangements for division.
- Facilitate all purchase requests and purchase orders.
- Order and maintain inventory of departmental office supplies.
- Manage organization and retrieval of both physical and electronic files.
- Assist in the writing, proofing, and production of ME&S materials.
- Assist in archiving samples, articles and trafficking projects as necessary.
- Help maintain ME&S-related materials on member web-network.
- Familiar with Style Guide and other brand-related resources to provide to staff.
- Assist in an archival process of historical artifacts. Find, catalog & preserve, the Heritage Center; help
maintain the center’s system & artifacts.
- Lead, schedule, and give tours of the Heritage Center and the International Headquarters.
- Train International Headquarters tour guides.
- Support and help manage ME&S procedures & processes.
- Maintain weekly International Prayer calendar on the membership web-network theConnection.
- Compiling and posting the monthly Scripture Dashboard.
- Answer member questions regarding videos, photos, historical info, and permissions.
- Participate in daily morning staff devotions; on a rotating basis serve by praying and reading Scripture in support of devotion leader.
- Other duties assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with both Apple and PC platforms
- Proven expertise in all Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Successful completion of a drug and background screen
- Working knowledge, understanding and acceptance of Gideon policies, procedures and organizational structure
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Superior editing and proofreading skills
Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness program, 401K and more
Hybrid work model: Telework 2 days, in office 3 days
How to Apply
visit www.gideonsteam.org to apply online
- Date Posted: October 24, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Religious
- Start Date: 11/21/2022
- Working Hours: M-F 7:30am - 4:30pm