Hope Clinic for Women
Spanish Speaking Youth Prevention Presenter
Hope Clinic for Women
Position Title: Youth Prevention Education Presenter (Spanish Speaking)
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time – (Up to 40 hours/week academic year, 12-15
Work Environment: This job routinely requires travel to/from partner locations (e.g., schools, churches, and community organizations).
Reports to: Relationship Education Manager
Position Description: Sexual Risk Avoidance Education (SRAE) program presentation, focusing on Spanish-language translation and/or facilitation; assist in program development, survey completion, and other projects as assigned. This position provides SRAE in schools, churches, and community organizations. Our goal is to prevent teenage pregnancies and STIs by building strong communities and cultivating safe and healthy relationships. This position is on the Relationship Education team as part of the Client Services department.
Program Presentation (60%):
- Present Sexual Risk Avoidance Education (SRAE) programming both in English and Spanish as scheduled, ensuring a trained facilitator is present at each program. Program times vary.
Program administration (40%):
- Ensure pre- and post-surveys are completed at all classes
- Assist with program development
- Assist with program content review and updates.
- Assist with outreach meetings and tasks
- Assist with program setup and execution as needed
- Relationship Education team meeting (every 2 weeks)
- Quarterly staff retreats (typically Friday’s)
- Weekly virtual staff check-ins
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Weekly check-in with supervisor
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Teaching/group facilitation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 4-year degree or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Access to reliable transportation; active, unrestricted driver’s license; motor vehicle insurance
- Experience working with adolescents is a plus
This is a full-time position that includes Health, Dental, and Vision benefits along with 401k with partial company match, vacation, personal, and birthdays paid time off, onsite chaplain for counseling as well as offsite services, and working with a fantastic team.
How to Apply
Please go to our website at hopeclinicforwomen.org
At the bottom of the main page, click CAREERS. Click on the position you would like to apply for and proceed from there.
Along with this, you may send your resume to the Relationship Education Manager, Ashley King at her email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: October 27, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Working Hours: please see under Job Summary