Project Connect Nashville
Project Connect Nashville
Project Connect Nashvilleexists to alleviate poverty by demonstrating the love of Christ through the healing of broken relationships and connecting people with community, educational, and vocational resources.
The Site Manager is responsible for implementing PCN’s mission at their specific site. This includes establishing and helping maintain relationships with clients through Connection Management – meeting with clients to determine program enrollment, set goals, assess progress, address challenges, encourage them, and connect them with appropriate resources. The Site Manager is responsible for implementation of Connection Management directly or through supervision of Connectors. This also includes client enrollment in the program and on-site implementation of educational programming by coordinating efforts with the Program Director, volunteers (including facilitators), and additional staff.
Site & Staff Management:
- Collaborate with centralized staff to lead site in implementing PCN Mission and Core Values
- Report consistently to Program Director and Executive Director
- Manage Site Programming Budget
- Manage any site related events in collaboration with staff around volunteer and supply needs
- Build strong relationships with clients to point them toward hope and stability
- Oversee and complete client interim and long-term enrollment process through meetings, assessments, and documentation with proper forms, whether directly or with Connectors.
- Collaborate with Program Director and Outreach & Intake Coordinator for active outreach and to follow up with prospective clients regularly
- Ensure program participants are met with twice a month to check in, provide assistance, review their budget, set goals, assess progress, address challenges, and encourage and pray with them.
- Ensure clients are connected to resources including housing, living wage employment, transportation, healthy family life, spiritual formation, mentorship and more
- Input client information, status, goals, and achievements into PCN client care database
- Collaborate with Outreach & Intake Coordinator and Program Director to refer clients to partner organizations when appropriate, including coordinating services for addiction treatment and mental healthcare
- Bring updates about client progress and challenges to Program Director at weekly meetings, or sooner if urgent
- Work with the Program Director to provide leads on employment connections for clients and ensure clients are aware of openings with our partner employers
- Participate in occasional outreach to develop relationships with potential clients and volunteers
- Assist in interviewing and training of new Connectors – volunteers who are trained and certified to do connection management with PCN clients.
- Ensure Connectors have tools, resources, and relationships needed to serve clients well and contribute to their development in the program.
- Supervise and support Connectors by meeting to review and assess client goals, progress, and setbacks and advise on next steps and ensure PCN values are implemented effectively.
- Secure client enrollment and assignment in classes
- Oversee the logistics of space setup and classroom materials for educational programming – print out policies for the first day, provide sign-in sheets, ensure physical spaces are set up with tables, pens, flip charts, post-it notes, and signs to direct to classes
- Support volunteer facilitators through reinforcing classroom code of conduct; address issues that arise through direct conversation and removal from class if necessary
- Communicate with facilitators and allies about questions or concerns related to programming
- Track class attendance consistently and address issues as they arise including warnings and removal from class
- Communicate and plan for volunteer needs with the Volunteer Department for meals, childcare, allies, facilitators, and more
- Attend trainings to further knowledge base and to become certified to teach classes periodically
- Collaborate with Communications Manager, providing testimonies and stories of success.
- Collaborate with Development Director in fostering and maintaining supporting partnerships – individuals, churches, and organizations
- Participate in Fundraisers
- Attend regular staff meetings and connection management meetings
- Collaborate with staff at Poverty 101 events, Ally Equipping Sessions, and at programming to communicate the PCN mission and to help volunteers understand poverty alleviation.
- Foster a spirit of collaboration with volunteers by empowering and encouraging them as they build relationships with clients
- Additional duties, as assigned
• Passionate about Christian ministry to the under-served and in full agreement with PCN’s
mission and core values
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Servant heart
• Experience with case management is preferred
• Paid time off – vacation, sick, and sabbatical days
• Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, and Life
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Ministry-minded and team-oriented workplace
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Date Posted: January 4, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 03/01/2023
- Salary Range: 36,000-40,000 based on experience
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week; some nights & weekends