Project Connect Nashville
Project Connect Nashville
The Site Coordinator is responsible for a variety of tasks at their Project Connect Nashville site. The Site Coordinator will work with the Site Manager to implement ministry activities at their location, focusing in the areas of handling referrals and initial contacts of potential program participants, collaborating on efforts with the volunteer department, and coordinating program related activities.
Care Coordination Responsibilities:
- Handle new participant referrals via telephone, an online portal, and through partner organizations.
- Share hope with individuals who are struggling by using trauma-informed care practices, pointing them toward resources in the community and toward long-term stability through the PCN program.
- Use initial contact form and assessment to determine participant’s next steps
- Participant next steps will include an invitation to meet with a Site Manager or a referral to specialist partners for needs including emergency assistance, addiction treatment, or mental health services.
- Maintain thorough records of participant service in Apricot – PCN’s tracking platform.
- Schedule appointments for prospective Program participants with Site Manager.
- Follow up with participants referred to partners to check on progress
- Assist Site Manager in communication of appointments and class times with program participants.
- Print curriculum materials and certificates for classes.
- Order classroom supplies, food, and event supplies for programming when needed.
- Work Sunday evening programming and complete assigned duties as needed – class setup, tear down, addressing volunteer and program participant questions and need, coordinating meals.
- Assist with Work Life programming and complete assigned duties as needed – class setup, tear down, addressing volunteer and program participant questions and, if needed, coordinating meals.
- Participate in active program recruitment alongside Site Manager.
- This will include new referrals from those completing their programs as well as following up on any referrals we made for them.
- Correspond with volunteers signed up for site specific roles to communicate essential details leading up to volunteer assignments.
- Assist Communications staff by providing site-related photos, stories, and stats for social media and other purposes
- Attend regular staff meetings and address successes, needs, or concerns
- Attend professional development trainings as needed
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Passionate about Christian ministry to the underserved and in full agreement with PCN’s mission and core values
- Friendly personality comfortable in many situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Willing to be trained in and practice trauma-informed care
- Able to think quickly on one’s feet and improvise
- Servant heart
- Full Time, salaried; 40 hours/week
- Regular hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, and Sunday evening classes (3:30 – 7:30 p.m.) with occasional breaks. Fridays are flex/work-from-home to complete any hours and incomplete tasks. There are also occasional weeknight functions, such as Poverty 101 events, Ally Equipping Sessions, Community events, Fundraisers or speaking engagements at a Community Partner.
- Paid time off – vacation, sick, and monthly sabbatical days
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, and Life
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Ministry-minded and team-oriented workplace
How to Apply
Return cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: November 15, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 12/12/2022
- Salary Range: $30,000-$33,000 based on experience
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week; some nights & weekends