Senior Ride Nashville
SRN is hiring an engaged, detail-oriented, and energetic team member for our Development Coordinator. Principal responsibilities are listed below, and special tasks may also be assigned. This position is an hourly, non- exempt position of 20 hours per week and reports to the Development and Marketing Director.
Senior Ride Nashville (SRN) is a growing nonprofit in metro Nashville meeting the transportation needs of seniors by providing affordable, assisted rides given by volunteer drivers.
- Maintain donor management database to include entering donations, ensuring accuracy of donor profiles, and producing donor reports
- Generate timely and accurate acknowledgements to our donors and funders
- Research donor prospects for grants, individual donors, and corporate gifts
- Support the coordination of fundraising and special events
- Provide support in grant applications and reports, working closely with Development and Marketing Director
- Provide other fundraising and marketing support as needed
Experience – Minimum 3 years of related full-time work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to learn and efficiently populate and utilize databases
- Attention to both details and deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written skills across all platforms of communication
- Ability to work efficiently in all Microsoft Office and Google Suite programs
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with staff, clients, donors, board, volunteers, and the public
- Initiative and integrity in teamwork, working remotely or in person
- Demonstrated skills in administrative and organizational tasks
- Commitment to respectful and equitable engagement with diverse staff, organizations and volunteers
- Alignment with the mission of Senior Ride Nashville and the commitment to support growth in Development and Marketing
How to Apply
Applicants can send a resume and cover letter to Info@SeniorRideNashville.org. No phone calls, please.
- Date Posted: January 21, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Community Development
- Salary Range: $19-22/hour, depending on experience
- Working Hours: 20 hours per week within the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm M-F