Senior Director of Development
The Senior Director of Development, as part of the development team, furthers the mission of Siloam by providing key leadership to the organization’s development efforts with an emphasis on organization and plan implementation. Along with strengthening key elements of the existing development plan, the Senior Director of Development manages implementation of new strategies as part of the organization’s revenue growth.
The person who will enjoy this role will be someone who enjoys working on a team, is skilled at creating order structure, improving existing processes, and has a strong working knowledge of development best practices.
The Senior Director of Development will directly supervise the Director of Engagement, Grants and Stewardship Manager, and Data and Donor Relations Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to Siloam’s contributed revenue growth efforts especially in the areas of monthly giving, mid-level donors, and corporate sponsorships.
- Lead efforts to more than double revenue for Siloam’s monthly giving program. Work with the development team to implement monthly giving in multiple aspects of Siloam’s communications and solicitation plans.
- Organize and manage Siloam’s annual breakfast and lunch fundraising event, including serving as staff lead for the planning committee, securing sponsorships, and managing table host recruitment.
- Supervise the Director of Engagement, Grants and Stewardship Manager, and Data and Donor Relations Manager. Work with each position to establish and track productivity metrics.
- Serve as staff lead for Siloam’s Next Generation Board of young professionals.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Passionate about Christian ministry to the underserved and in full agreement with Siloam’s mission and core values
- Willingness to serve persons with limited access to healthcare and who are from different cultures and faith beliefs
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office products
- Adherence to OSHA and confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work well in a team setting
Paid time off including extended illness leave; paid holidays; medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D plans; and more.
How to Apply
Please visit our website at https://siloamhealth.org/careers and follow the link for the Senior Director of Development opening for instructions to apply.
- Date Posted: February 5, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)