Senior Director of Development
Employment status Full-Time, Exempt
Hours per week 40
Reports to Chief Development Officer
The Senior Director of Development furthers the mission of Siloam Health by providing key leadership to the organization’s development efforts with an emphasis on fundraising operations and annual fund growth. Along with strengthening key elements of the existing development plan, the Senior Director of Development manages implementation of new strategies as part of the organization’s revenue growth.
The person who will enjoy this role will be energized by establishing systems and improving processes to increase efficiency, drawn to rhythms and structures, and is energized by working with a team to pursue aggressive fundraising goals.
The Senior Director of Development will directly supervise the Director of Engagement, Grants and Stewardship Manager, and Data and Donor Relations Manager. This role will work closely with volunteers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to Siloam’s contributed revenue growth efforts especially in the areas of monthly giving, mid-level donors, and corporate sponsorships.
- Establish an annual fundraising calendar and monitor the progress of tasks throughout the year.
- Work with each member of the development team to establish and track key performance indicators relevant to their goals and revenue generation. Maintain a productivity dashboard for the department.
- Work closely with the Director of Engagement to more than double revenue for Siloam’s monthly giving program. Work with the development team to implement monthly giving in multiple aspects of Siloam’s communications and solicitation efforts.
- Organize and manage Siloam’s annual fundraising event, including serving as staff lead for the planning committee, securing sponsorships, and managing table host recruitment.
- Work with the Data and Donor Relations manager to increase efficiency with our CRM and improve current systems of data collection and reporting.
- Supervise the Director of Engagement, Grants and Stewardship Manager, and Data and Donor Relations Manager. Provide leadership including goal setting, weekly check-ins, and support as needed.
- Lead department meetings and other team development initiatives as needed.
- Serve as a member of Siloam’s expanded leadership team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Passionate about Christian ministry to the underserved and in full agreement with Siloam’s mission and core values
- Willingness to serve persons with limited access to healthcare and who are from different cultures and faith beliefs
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office products
- Adherence to OSHA and confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work well in a team setting
Full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life and long-term disability coverage, paid-time off, and participation in a retirement plan after one year of employment.
How to Apply
Please visit our website at siloamhealth.org/careers to find the link to apply. While there, browse to learn more about our Christian faith-based primary care clinic, our mission, and our core values.
- Date Posted: October 28, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: 67,000+