The School-Based Therapist provides mental health therapy services to children in the Severe Behavioral Intervention Programs at Murrell and Cora Howe Schools in Metro Nashville Davidson County.
This position is a community-based position with services being provided in the school and the clients’ community. Services include advocacy, individual, family, and group counseling. The therapist works collaboratively with school staff and administration to address the needs of clients served and to provide assistance with crisis services when needed.
This is a full time 12-month position.
- This position requires a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Mental Health, or related field.
- Experience with counseling children and teens is preferred.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
How to Apply
Apply at Centerstone.org or via this direct link: https://centerstone.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/CenterstoneCareers/job/Nashville-Tennessee/Therapist–Murrell-and-Cora-Howe-Schools-_JR-016338
- Date Posted: January 19, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 02/06/2023
- Salary Range: 43,430.40
- Working Hours: M-F, 8:00am-4:00pm