Safe House Monitor
The Safe House Coordinator is a valuable member of the Residential Program Team and is responsible for maintaining a safe environment for residents at the safe house.
● Monitor resident’s activity and manage conflict through appropriate intervention.
● Protect the confidentiality of residents at all times.
● Provide support and assistance to residents
● Provide transportation for residents as appropriate
● Take residential and safe house residents for their weekly shop
● This is a PRN position Possible Hours Thursday – Sunday Th, Fri, And Sunday 6 pm – 11 pm
● Saturday’s is a 10 hour day taking the residents to the store and meeting 12 pm – 10 pm
● Ability to sit, stand, stoop, bend and lift an occasional 15-25 pounds.
● Positive attitude using a strength-based approach
● Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
● Ability to successfully function under pressure in critical situations
● Patience and appreciation of working with women survivors in a trauma-informed work environment
● Passion for a commitment to Thistle Farm’s mission, purpose, and values
- Contributory medical, dental and vision plans/ 401k.
- Paid Days Off (you will be entitled to paid time off in accordance with the Company’s
- vacation policy)
- Typically 10 paid holidays per year and closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, subject to change annually.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: August 5, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Other