Rural Health Association of Tennessee
Rural Health Clinic Network Director
Rural Health Association of Tennessee
The Rural Health Clinic Network Director will be responsible for working with Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) to support community engagement, operational improvement, regulatory compliance, and solutions that will help providers achieve improved patient outcomes through chronic and infectious disease prevention, trauma informed care, and community engagement.
Recruitment and Engagement
- Recruit RHCs into RHA of TN membership and facilitate opportunities for learning and connecting with schools, community-based organizations, and others.
- Helps providers establish and implement standard processes and best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws, contractual obligations, and/or recognition standards
- Coordinates educational workshops and/or webinars for providers as needed.
- Maintain and develop strong employer relationships, providing support as needed.
- Develop outreach plans to advance program goals.
- Support recruitment of RHCs into Registered Apprenticeship Programs
- Serves as the group purchasing coordinator.
- Identifies and promotes best practices to provide information and models for change.
- Supports the internal data collection and monitoring associated with evaluation of associated grant programs and contracts.
- Support goals related to COVID testing, Vaccine delivery, and communication.
- Represent RHA of TN with local and state partners.
- Promote RHA of TN learning events in local communities.
Other Essential Functions
- Maintain a deep understanding of all programs and opportunities to share and promote.
- Work cross functionally with other RHA of TN staff to support all programs and organizational goals as identified by RHA of TN’s strategic plan and contracts.
- Serves as a liaison and channels communications between the appropriate partners with an emphasis on the Tennessee Department of Health, Division of TenncCare, and the National Association of Rural Health Clinics.
- Attends appropriate educational meetings in order to keep current with his/her field of knowledge.
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree required with minimum of 2 years of experience with Rural Health Clinics. Additional certifications preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of rural health clinics, public health, and business services.
- Organized, proactive, and able to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable speaking in front of large audiences.
- Demonstration of excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, communication (verbal and written), project management skills required.
- Proficient using technology.
- Experience working with a high-performing and collaborative team.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to improving health among rural and other minority populations.
- Commitment to learning new things, developing as a leader, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Flexible with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Starting salary is $65,000.
- 100% employee health insurance benefit option.
- Flexible work arrangements with a partial remote work option.
- $50/month home office stipend, travel reimbursement.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Occasional travel to RHA of TN office or event sites.
- Satisfactory completion of a background check is required.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter and resume via RHA of TN’s job board https://rhat.mcjobboard.net/jobs
- Date Posted: June 17, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 08/02/2021
- Salary Range: 55,000-65,000
- Working Hours: 9am - 5pm; flexible hours