Hope Clinic for Women
Position Title: RN
Position Type: Part-time, 12 hours/week
Thursdays from 9:00am-5pm, Fridays from 9:30am-2:30 pm;
Two 30 minute unpaid lunch breaks included
All changes due to vacation/illness/offsite events/etc. should be approved by the
Medical Manager and noted on HCFW Group Calendar.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, professional counseling, case management, practical support and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage;
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy;
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion;
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose/potential God intended for all His children.
Skilled Nursing Professional
Under general supervision direction renders client care in accordance with regulatory, certifying, and accreditation standards
• Provides pregnancy tests and signs pregnancy verifications for Initial Options/PT pregnant clients
• Provides back-up options counseling for initial Options/PT pregnant clients as needed
• Assist NP in preparing clients for examination
• Collection and documenting of vitals; obtain/document client medical history; rooming of clients as deemed necessary
• Assist NP with medical referrals and community resources for clients
• Must be able to collect specimens for delivery to laboratory, interpret results, and update client with results; minimal blood collecting skills required
• Must be able to phone-in medications to the pharmacy when applicable
• Maintains stock of all required medical supplies in exam rooms; checking at the end of each shift
• Inventory and filling out order form for medical/lab supplies weekly or as needed
- Monthly medical staff meetings
- Quarterly Staff retreats (usually on a Friday, 8:30-2:30);
- Current Tennessee or Multi-State RN license
- Need to be comfortable on Word, Excel and electronic medical records
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred but not required
- Experience in non-profit environment
- Limited obstetrical ultrasound training preferred
Eligible for 401k plan after 90 days of employment.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Philecia Dunkerson at firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out our online applicaiton here.
No calls or drop-ins, please.
- Date Posted: June 9, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 07/01/2020
- Working Hours: Thursdays from 9a-5p and Fridays from 9:30a-2:30p