Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Residential Supervisor, Weekends
Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
• Supervise Friday, Saturday and Sunday work details including meals and clean up. This also includes snack time.
• Supervises and Trains weekend staff.
• Writes and sends the weekend report and Sunday night report to all home staff.
• Answers phone calls and takes messages.
• Reports any major problems to Program Director; other information will be in the weekend report.
• Documents contacts on ETO/weekend report as well as any necessary email communication to staff.
• Coordinates residents’ personal phone calls and visits.
• Assorts mail and distributes to residents.
• Supervises dispersment of medication to the residents as needed.
• Safely transporting the residents to special events on the weekend.
• Safely transporting the residents to church on Saturday night and Sunday morning.
• Checks residents in from and out for the weekend visits, if needed.
• Fills out necessary form for residents leaving for the weekend.
• Give out disciplines to residents for disobeying guidelines and rules of the home when needed.
• Checks work details including the bathroom details.
• Must be responsible for safe transportation of residents to and from church and other outings on the weekends.
• Pulls the phones out for the resident’s incoming calls on Saturday and out going calls on Sunday.
• Checks the resident’s notes after church.
• Get movies on Friday night/Monitor content of movies.
• Monitor the resident’s appearance, conduct and conversations.
• Resolve any conflict between the residents if they cannot resolve it themselves.
• Distribute sodas to the residents twice on Friday and twice on Saturday.
• Assign an alternate for any work duties previously assigned to a girl that is out for the weekend.
• Delegates who will take residents to the hospital and/or pick up prescriptions from the pharmacy when needed.
• Check all interior and exterior doors at night and set the alarm after lights out.
• Check rooms after lights out to make sure the residents are obeying the rules.
• Check residents’ rooms to make sure all are up and beds are made before breakfast.
• Keep the Program Director up to date with weekend schedules.
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
• Supervises meals and residents plates to make sure they have the appropriate nutrition based on the direction of the Nutrition Manager.
• Supervises and makes overall decisions for the weekend, with direction from the Program Director when necessary.
• Keeps Program Director informed of emergencies (suicidal threats, emergency vehicles on property, residents going to the hospital, resident leaving property, etc.)
Reports to: Program Director
Education: College degree preferred; must have a high school diploma or pass a general educational development test (GED)
Skills: Excellent communication, works well under pressure, ability to multi-task, ability to set good boundaries. Must have a thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the vision of Mercy Multiplied, along with demonstrated Christian work ethics.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following information via our website, https://mercymultiplied.com/employment-opportunities.
• Cover letter sharing your heart
• Personal testimony (only up to two pages please)
• Salary requirements
• Where you found job posting
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please). Mercy Multiplied hires and employs individuals who live a life conducive to Christian principles.
- Date Posted: February 17, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Religious
- Salary Range: $17/hour
- Working Hours: 33 Hours/Week