Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Residential Supervisor, Weekends
Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied exists to provide opportunities for all to experience God’s unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power. Mercy’s residential counseling program is voluntary, biblically-based, and helps young women ages 13-32 break free from life-controlling issues and situations, including anxiety, depression, abuse, eating disorders, self-harm, addictions, unplanned pregnancy, and sex trafficking. These residential services are offered free-of-charge. In September of 2020, Mercy Multiplied launched its first Mercy Multiplied Center for Wellness and Counseling in Monroe/West Monroe, LA offering free-out of charge outpatient counseling to that community. Our Outreach Services train and resource men and women to effectively support and minister to those who are hurting and struggling through workshops, videos, podcasts, discipleship teaching, and other practical resources.
The staff at Mercy Multiplied is a team of talented, fun, and hardworking people across four U.S. locations who work together to serve one mission: to provide opportunities and resources for all to experience God’s unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power.
We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic, service-minded people for our team. In addition to being a part of a mission that is greater than themselves, staff enjoy the following:
- Opportunities to exercise their faith working alongside a supportive team of believers
- Sessions led by dynamic Bible teachers and Christian speakers and authors brought in from all over the world
- Jeans every day and a casual dress code on Fridays
- Work-life balance
- A generous period of paid time off during the Christmas holiday
- Great work environment and office spaces
Working Hours: Schedule: 33 Hours/Week (full-time)
Week 1*: Friday 4:00 pm – Saturday 5:00 pm; Sunday 4:00 pm – 12:00 am (overnight shift into Monday, as shown in Week 2)
Week 2*: Monday 12:00 am – 8:30 am; Saturday 4:30 pm – Sunday 5:00 pm
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for decisions made in the home throughout the evening with supervision by Program Director when needed
- Supervise and train weekend staff
- Assure safety in the home
- Supervise Friday, Saturday and Sunday work details including meals and clean up. This also includes snack time.
- Monitor the resident’s appearance, conduct and conversations.
- Supervise the dispersing of medications as needed and ensure appropriate recordings of medications
- Hold residents accountable to follow program expectations and confront areas of concern
- Resolve any conflict between the residents if they can not resolve it themselves
- Monitor the residents’ appearance, conduct and conversations
- On occasion take residents to the hospital and/or pick up prescriptions from the pharmacy
- Check all interior and exterior doors at night and set the alarm after lights out
- Check rooms after lights out to make sure the residents are obeying expectations
- Check residents’ rooms to make sure all are up and beds are made before breakfast
- Must be responsible for safe transportation of residents when needed
- Other duties as deemed necessary
Reports to: Program Director
Education: College degree preferred; must have a high school diploma or pass a general educational development test (GED)
Skills: Excellent communication, works well under pressure, ability to multi-task, ability to set good boundaries. Must have a thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the vision of Mercy Multiplied, along with demonstrated Christian work ethics.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following information via our website, https://mercymultiplied.com/employment-opportunities.
• Cover letter sharing your heart
• Personal testimony (only up to two pages please)
• Salary requirements
• Where you found job posting
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please).
Mercy Multiplied hires and employs individuals who live a life conducive to Christian principles.
- Date Posted: May 18, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Religious
- Salary Range: $18-$19/hr