Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Residential Assistant, Relief
Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied exists to provide opportunities for all to experience God’s unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power. Mercy’s residential counseling program is voluntary, biblically-based, and helps young women ages 13-32 break free from life-controlling issues and situations, including anxiety, depression, abuse, eating disorders, self-harm, addictions, unplanned pregnancy, and sex trafficking. These residential services are offered free-of-charge. In September of 2020, Mercy Multiplied launched its first Mercy Multiplied Center for Wellness and Counseling in Monroe/West Monroe, LA offering free-out of charge outpatient counseling to that community. Our Outreach Services train and resource men and women to effectively support and minister to those who are hurting and struggling through workshops, videos, podcasts, discipleship teaching, and other practical resources.
The staff at Mercy Multiplied is a team of talented, fun, and hardworking people across four U.S. locations who work together to serve one mission: to provide opportunities and resources for all to experience God’s unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power.
We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic, service-minded people for our team. In addition to being a part of a mission that is greater than themselves, staff enjoy the following:
- Opportunities to exercise their faith working alongside a supportive team of believers
- Sessions led by dynamic Bible teachers and Christian speakers and authors brought in from all over the world
- Jeans every day and a casual dress code on Fridays
- Work-life balance
- A generous period of paid time off during the Christmas holiday
- Great work environment and office spaces
Hours: As needed
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to the proper extension/voice mail, answer questions, etc.
- Monitor meal and snack time.
- Distribute residents’ medications and records medications accordingly.
- Distribute razors and other sharp personal items to residents.
- Monitor residents during free time.
- Staff locks kitchen and checks surrounding doors.
- Staff is responsible for answering phones during the night.
- Report any major problems to Residential Supervisor and/or Program Director
- Unlock kitchen for residents to start breakfast. Prep Team.
- Responsible for doing a room and bed check to see if all beds are made properly.
- Hold residents accountable to follow program expectations and confront areas of concern or need.
- Resolve any conflict between the residents if they cannot resolve it themselves.
- Document contacts/disciplines/training opportunities to ETO and daily reports.
- Email communication with home staff as needed.
- Must be responsible for safe transportation of residents when needed.
- Supervise work details.
- Coordinate residents’ personal phone calls and visits.
- Assort mail and distribute to residents.
- Transport the residents to special events on the weekend and to church on Sunday morning.
- Check residents out for the weekend visits, if needed.
- Fill out necessary form for residents leaving for the weekend.
- Get movies on Friday night/Monitor content of movies.
- Monitor the residents’ appearance, conduct and conversations.
- Assign an alternate for any work duties previously assigned to a girl that is out for the weekend.
- On occasion take residents to the hospital and/or pick up prescriptions from the pharmacy.
- Check all interior and exterior doors at night and set the alarm after lights out.
- Check rooms after lights out to make sure the residents are obeying the rules.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following information via our website, https://mercymultiplied.com/employment-opportunities.
• Cover letter sharing your heart
• Personal testimony (only up to two pages please)
• Salary requirements
• Where you found job posting
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please).
Mercy Multiplied hires and employs individuals who live a life conducive to Christian principles.
- Date Posted: July 21, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Religious
- Salary Range: $12/hr