Matthew 25 Inc
Resident Monitor (CPRS)
Matthew 25 Inc
- The Monitor-Recovery Specialist position reports directly to the Director of Operations, serving as a member of the non-clinical support staff to maintain and enforce the rules, policies, and guidelines and to assist in direct client care to ensure safety and program success for all residents of Matthew 25, Inc.
- All monitors will model Matthew 25, Inc. core values, adhere to policies and guidelines contained in employee handbook, and maintain a safe a professional work environment at all times.
- Monitors will have a knowledge of all residents participating in Matthew 25, Inc. program and will maintain professional relationships with staff and residents.
- Oversees resident presence inside the building at all times. Monitors will be responsible for security checks, incident logs, monitoring of resident’s activities and behavior.
- Under the supervision of and in partnership with the Director of Operations and Clinical Director, to enforce policies and correct behavior requiring disciplinary or other corrective action.
- Enforce policies and guidelines whenever necessary. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Properly documenting incident reports, write ups, and noteworthy events via incident logs, reports and other provided means.
- Provide on-site drug and alcohol testing when violations are suspected or upon the direction or request of the Executive Director, Clinical Director, or Director of Operations. Drug tests are not optional for residents of Matthew 25, Inc.
- Monitor and inspect for completion assigned weekly chores as well as regular weekly room inspections and cleanings.
- Be attentive to, and when necessary, document resident concerns and maintenance needs. Report needs to management and/or clinical staff/case managers.
- Assist in activities of daily living, transports and verbal de-escalation and monitoring of residents.
- Understand the principles of 12-Step Programs and how they apply to the recovery process of the addicted client.
- Flexible to meet patient and staff needs.
- Assumes responsibility to maintain knowledge of and compliance with all current program policies of Matthew 25, Inc.
- Administrative duties such as answering phones, filing paperwork and data entry.
- Provides personal assistance and guidance to residents including de-escalation crisis resolution and management.
- Be prepared to assist with and perform light meal preparation and/or service.
- Monitor entry and exit of residents to and from facility, including health, safety and compliance checks.
- Maintain a clean work area and ensure that supplies are stocked and maintained in all areas of the facility. (i.e. paper goods, cleaning supplies, food items, etc.)
- Demonstrates attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy of daily work and documentations.
- Support the work of Clinical Staff, Case Managers, and Operations Staff.
CPRS preferred but not required.
Flexible scheduling and competitive pay. Full time employees eligible for healthcare coverage.
How to Apply
email cover letter and Resume to email@example.com
- Date Posted: May 10, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 05/16/2022
- Salary Range: 15-19 hr
- Working Hours: M-F 6:00am- 2:00 PM