Research and Engagement Assistant
FiftyForward seeks candidates for full-time position of Research and Engagement Assistant in its grant funded All of Us Research Program.
Would you like to be involved in one of the most ambitious health research programs in national history? FiftyForward partners with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) All of Us research program to improve health and save lives through precision medicine. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) All of Us Research Program’s mission is to speed up health research breakthroughs. Creating the right health approaches and care for the right person is called precision medicine. Getting the right information to make that happen is the goal of the All of Us Research Program.
FiftyForward is an All of Us Research Program National Community Engagement Partner and our role is to educate, inspire and facilitate program enrollment by reaching out to individuals and communities historically underrepresented in biomedical research, especially older adults. The All of Us Research Program Research and Engagement Assistant is responsible for development and overall coordination of the program’s digital engagement and data analysis strategies.
Other important things to know:
- Position is grant-funded through June 30, 2021
- Position is non-exempt, full-time at 40 hours per week
- Pay rate is $20 an hour
The All of Us Research Program Research and Engagement Assistant will:
- in collaboration with the other All of Us National Community Engagement Partners, provide older adult-specific content to contribute to the development and implementation of an intersectional training focused on best practices to engage communities historically underrepresented in biomedical research;
- analyze research data pertaining to older adults inside the All of Us Researcher Workbench with the aim of preparing notable findings for publication; and
- research and implement best practices for digital engagement aimed at increasing engagement in the All of Us Research Program.
The successful candidate will have:
- a passion for serving people
- demonstrated commitment to the mission, values and goals of FiftyForward
- experience with data analysis and management, digital training and social media with a strong understanding of data science highly preferred
- excellent oral and written communication skills including competency in use of shared online file systems, Microsoft Office 365, Excel, Publisher, and other graphics programs
- demonstrated ability to successfully engage using social media, Zoom, constant Contact and other online engagement tools
- minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in science, computing, technology or other related field
- minimum one-year research experience
- minimum one-year experience in social media/digital content creation and development
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays (including one week at Christmas)
- Full benefits package offered including health, dental and vision
How to Apply
Apply by visiting FiftyForward’s employement page on their website or by clicking here.
- Date Posted: October 6, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 11/02/2020
- Salary Range: 20/hour
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm