Hope Clinic for Women
Relationship Education Presenter
Hope Clinic for Women
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, counseling and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage;
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy;
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion;
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose and potential God intended for all His children.
Position Description: This position provides Sexual Risk Avoidance Education (SRAE) in schools, churches, and community organizations. Our goal is to prevent teenage pregnancies and STIs by building strong communities and cultivating safe and healthy relationships. This position is on the Relationship Education team as part of the Client Services department. 10-20 hours per week
Program Presentation (85%):
- Present Sexual Risk Avoidance Education (SRAE) programming as scheduled. Program times vary; primary hours are between 12:00pm-6:00pm.
Program administration (15%):
- Assist with data entry for monthly outcome reporting
- Ensure pre- and post-surveys are completed at all classes
- Assist with entering data and providing monthly analysis
- Assist with program development
- Assist with program content review and updates.
- Relationship Education team meeting (every 2 weeks)
- Quarterly staff retreats (typically Friday’s)
- 2 completed years of college
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Teaching/group facilitation experience
- Access to reliable transportation; active, unrestricted driver’s license; motor vehicle insurance
- Experience working with adolescents
This is a 10-20 hour a week position for Relationship Education Presenter. Although a great group to work with, there are not benefits for part-time.
How to Apply
Go to Careers at the bottom of our website and find the position you would like to apply
- Date Posted: December 2, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Working Hours: 10-20 hours weekly usually between noon and 6pm. Some nights and weekends for presentations