Hope Clinic for Women
Relationship Education Coordinator
Hope Clinic for Women
Position Title: Relationship Education Coordinator
Position Type: 10-20 hours per week
All changes due to vacation/illness/offsite events/etc. should be approved by the Relationship Education Manager and noted on the HCFW Group Calendar.
Work Environment: This job occasionally requires travel to/from partner locations (e.g., schools, churches, and community organizations).
Reports to: Relationship Education Manager
Position Description: This position provides Sexual Risk Avoidance Education (SRAE) in schools, churches, and community organizations. Our goal is to prevent teenage pregnancies and STIs by building strong communities and cultivating safe and healthy relationships. This position is on the Relationship Education team as part of the Client Services department.
- Program preparation
- Prepare materials for education programs, including surveys, student packets, and other materials
- Assist with maintain calendar of current and future programming a
- Assist with data entry for monthly outcome reporting
- Ensure pre- and post-surveys are completed at all classes
- Assist with entering data and providing monthly analysis
- Assist with program development
- Assist with program content review and updates.
- Assist with social media development
- Coordinate social media posts and direct messaging
- Assist with Outreach
- Assist Manager with reaching out to potential schools, churches, and community groups for booking presentations.
- Relationship Education team meeting (every 2 weeks)
- Quarterly staff retreats (typically Friday’s)
- 2 completed years of college
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Teaching/group facilitation experience
- Access to reliable transportation; active, unrestricted driver’s license; motor vehicle insurance
- Experience working with adolescents is a plus
This is a 10-20 hour a week position. Although you will be working with a great group of people, Hope Clinic for Women does not offer benefits for part-time.
How to Apply
Please go to our website and click on CAREERS at the bottom. You can see the perfect fit for you!
- Date Posted: December 2, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Children / Youth