Recreational Therapy Tech
Special Kids Therapy and Nursing Center
Assists nursing, teaching and rec therapy staff by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains, cleans, and sanitizes all Nursing Center equipment and treatment rooms.
- Assists therapists teacher and nurses with maintaining organized treatment spaces as needed.
- Assists rec therapists with daily play activities.
- Assists therapists with patient transfers.
- Attends meetings and conferences and participates in other activities to promote professional growth.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training in an outpatient therapy facility preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic computer skills and the ability to learn new software and web-based applications such as electronic medical records.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CPR certification required.
- Servant’s heart.
- Passion to serve the children and families.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Team minded and focused.
- Joyful in spirit.
- Respectful of authority.
- Solves problems creatively.
Competitive pay structure
Flex dollars for continuing education or licensure fees
Full medical/dental/vision eligibility
Paid Time Off
Federal public service loan forgiveness for qualified applicants
How to Apply
- Date Posted: August 4, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Working Hours: 40 hr/week