Receptionist and Office Administrator
Sexual Assault Center
The Office Manager is the first responder to all SAC clients. This position plays an extremely important role in welcoming our clients and ensuring that they feel safe and comfortable. It is of upmost importance that the Office Manager is trauma-informed and able to provide compassionate care to all those we serve. Bi-lingual Spanish speaker preferred.
- Answer in-coming calls, transfer to staff extensions.
- Respond to door buzzer; allow entry for visitors, vendors, deliveries. etc.
- Greet and sign in clients and visitors, announcing client arrivals to therapists.
- Notify therapists of client cancellations or emergencies.
- Cancel client appointments when needed.
- Open, sort and distribute mail.
- Process cash and credit card receipts; complete daily clinical deposit log.
- Enter client data into Client Portal -Valant.
- Distribute, date stamp, and copy all subpoenas.
- Maintain receptionist area; straighten chairs, magazines, etc.
- Order lunch for meetings as requested.
- Provide clerical support for finance department
- Mail payments and invoices; file check stubs and copies of invoices in vendor files; check for approval signatures and appropriate grant documentation before filing.
- Assure adequate levels of all office and janitorial supplies are in stock.
- Additional projects as assigned by the leadership team.
Facility Operations Duties:
- Coordinate with vendors and service technicians for facility maintenance, repairs and inspections to include cleaning services, alarm systems, monitoring and security lighting, backflow and fire systems, grounds, HVAC, phones, and A/V equipment.
- Coordinate service and maintenance for all internal office equipment including copiers, phone service, and fax machines.
- Create mailboxes for new staff.
- Manage office equipment to include postage machine – apply monthly postage and copy machines – order toner; schedule repairs and maintenance as needed.
- Maintain all service records.
- Coordinate use of building by outside organizations.
- Ability to deal positively and effectively with the general public and agency clientele
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office/365 applications (Teams, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent with college experience preferred
- At least one year of experience answering phones and providing office support
- Prior Customer Service experience in a Health Care related field
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits are available, as well as Aflac products. A portion of Medical will be paid by employer, Dental, Vision and any Aflac products elected are 100% employee paid.
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to Earnestine Sangster at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: November 20, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 01/04/2021
- Salary Range: hourly - non-exempt
- Working Hours: M-Thurs 8:00am - 6:00pm & Fridays 8:00am -2:00pm