Receptionist and Office Administrator
Sexual Assault Center (SAC)
The Office Administrator is the first responder to all SAC clients. This position plays an extremely important role in welcoming our clients and ensuring that they feel safe and comfortable. It is of upmost importance that the Office Administrator is trauma-informed and able to provide compassionate care to all those we serve.
- Answer in-coming calls, transfer to staff extensions.
- Respond to door buzzer; allow entry for clients, visitors, vendors, and deliveries.
- Greet and sign in clients and visitors, announcing client arrivals to therapists.
- Notify therapists of client cancellations or emergencies.
- Cancel client appointments when needed.
- Open, sort and distribute mail.
- Process deposit slips.
- Enter client data into Client Portal -Valant.
- Distribute, date stamp, and copy all subpoenas.
- Maintain receptionist area; straighten chairs, magazines, etc.
- Manage clients’ physical charts.
- Order lunch for meetings as requested.
- Provide clerical support for finance department
- Mail payments and invoices; file check stubs and copies of invoices in vendor files; check for approval signatures and appropriate grant documentation before filing.
- Assure adequate levels of all office and janitorial supplies are in stock.
- Additional projects as assigned by the leadership team.
Facility Operations Duties:
- Assist Operations Manager with vendors and service technicians for facility maintenance, repairs, and inspections to include cleaning services, alarm systems, monitoring and security lighting, backflow and fire systems, grounds, HVAC, phones, and A/V equipment.
- Coordinate service and maintenance for all internal office equipment including copiers, phone service, and fax machines.
- Create mailboxes for new staff.
- Manage office equipment to include postage machine (apply monthly postage and copy machines) order toner; schedule repairs and maintenance as needed
- Maintain all service records.
- Assist with coordinating use of building by outside organizations.
Social Media Duties:
- In downtime this incumbent may be asked to assist with creating and editing content for social media, including materials such as advertising, events promotion, articles, resources, publications, videos, and web/online content.
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaker is preferred
- Ability to deal positively and effectively with the general public and agency clientele
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office/365 applications (Teams, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, college experience (is preferred)
- At least two to three years year of experience answering phones and providing office support
- Prior customer service experience in a Health Care related field
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Supplemental AFLAC benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Dr. Kay J. Morgan, VP of Human Resources at email@example.com. All qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Applications without requested information will not be considered.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
- Date Posted: September 16, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 09/12/2022
- Salary Range: $40,000
- Working Hours: M – Th 8:15 am – 5:15 pm (30-minute break 12:00 – 2:00); F 8:00 am – 2:00 pm CST.