Reception and Placement Associate Manager
Nashville International Center for Empowerment
Nashville International Center for Empowerment, established in 2005, is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) ethnic community-based organization dedicated to ensure refugees and immigrants achieve their full potential now and for generations to come. The Reception & Placement (R&P) Associate Manager will report to the R&P Program Manager. The R&P Associate Manager will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the program as well as carry a case load. The emphasis is on providing leadership and training to R&P Case Managers. This is a full time, 40+ hour position.
- Assist in providing supervision to R&P Case Managers
- Responsible for assisting in hiring and training staff in R&P
- Assists R&P Program Manager in developing trainings for staff documentation and follow through to ensure compliance with all expectations and standards of practice
- Oversee delivery of client services and the supporting documentation in the format and frequency required under the terms of our cooperative agreement
- Leads staff meetings as assigned
- Ensure good working relationships and clear communication with NICE’s network of stakeholders, federal, state, local government and national and local Volunteer Agency partners
- Carry a caseload
- Assist in all aspects of R&P: case management, airport pick-ups, transportation of clients, housing set up, etc.
- Provide reports to donors, leadership and governance board as required
- Attend leadership, organizational and partnership meetings and conferences
- Implements and maintains quality control processes to be prepared for all audits
- Meets all mandated core services and paperwork/reporting deadlines
- Assists with administrative tasks/reports affiliated with program operations
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships and effectively engage stakeholders to accomplish common goals.
- Experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, rapid-growth, and intellectually-demanding environment.
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive to evolving program needs
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute tasks while ensuring work is targeted and aligned with organizational priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to think in innovative ways and the ability to communicate with a variety of diverse audiences.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree. Masters preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of management experience
- Experience in refugee resettlement preferred but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM databases and data systems
- Knowledge of current social services, employment/labor, and welfare issues and trends preferred but not required
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 75 pounds
- Willing to work unconventional hours (nights and early mornings)
- Candidates that can speak any of the following: Swahili, Kinyarwanda, Arabic, Dari, Spanish, Burmese, or Nepali are preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: 40,000-$43,000/yr
Benefits: Paid holidays, vacation and PTO, health care reimbursement and 401k
How to Apply
Contact Information and Procedure:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No calls.
Applications without requested information will not be considered.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
Nashville International Center for Empowerment does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion (creed), gender, gender identity/expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors.
- Date Posted: July 18, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Community Development
- Salary Range: 40,000-43,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 9:00am - 5:00pm