RDC Tennessee Senior Manager
Senior Manager, Community Partnerships is responsible for shoe and apparel annual collection goals through individuals, organizations, business partners, along with financial goals. The Senior Manager oversees all day-to-day partnerships activities, all planning activities related to their region, and develops mid- and long-term strategies and opportunities that align with Soles4Souls’ business objectives and deliver maximum value to the organization. This position coordinates all Soles4Souls activities in Tennessee. This position will need to reside within the geographic region.
- Cultivate partnerships/alliances in community, local business, corporations leading to shoe/apparel collections, cause marketing and fundraising campaigns – meeting specified annual dollar goals.
- Identify, lead, support, and motivate new shoe (and apparel) donors, including coordinating plans and logistics for existing donors.
- Create accessibility to existing and future donors by identifying new drop-off locations, new large warehouse partnerships for storage space, and new prospects to house donation bins.
- Develop strategic action and promotional plans in partnership with operations, marketing and other function areas to promote current and new collection campaigns.
- Collaborate and communicate with business development team and VP, Community Partnerships to strategize and update on progress of shoe donations/campaigns.
- Partner with Logistics/Operations/Warehouse team:
- Coordinating and helping with shoe pick-ups, shoe pairing, truck loading and additional activities.
- Communicating and overseeing individual and group volunteers.
- Serve as the S4S representative in the region through public speaking engagements, conferences, sustainability events, etc.
- Track and report the success of partnerships and campaigns using metrics outlined in Align, Worx, Raiser’s Edge, Fresh Desk, etc – consistently deliver high performance
- Plan, develop, and execute initiatives that contribute to company-wide objectives – execute on local relationships with community organizations, sustainability-focused groups, advocacy groups, business improvement districts, and other community partners in regional market
- Own Community Partnerships for all markets in the Manager’s region
- Track all market-specific and regional partnership, opportunity, and engagement activity in all platforms
- Consistent track record of delivering a high-volume of partnerships, demonstrated ability to plan and execute strategy with minimal oversight, ownership of Community Partnership, demonstrated initiative owning the strategic growth of a program, or internal initiative
- Ad hoc requests
- Live Soles4Souls’ values – TEAM – Transparent, Entrepreneurial, Accountable, Meaningful
- A minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience, with a preference for experience in building and scaling community partnerships and/or managing external partnerships/relationships with diverse communities
- Consistent track record establishing high-value alliances with large, influential organizations
- Ability to discover, qualify, and execute alliances quickly with partners. Knowledge of how to implement community initiatives and experience in bringing projects to scale
- Strategic problem solver with experience crafting playbooks for engagement
- Dynamic interpersonal and presentation skills with proven ability to give public presentations to diverse audiences; ability to communicate positively with multiple partners; excellent internal communication with S4S team
- Strong relationship management, project management skills, and oral and written communication skills for various audiences (community groups, city officials, internal stakeholders)
- Ability to prioritize and manage a high volume of correspondence and campaign execution
- Confident converting networks and leads to partners with a collaborative approach
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, and excellent attention to detail, an “all hands-on deck” attitude
- Preferably skilled with FreshDesk, Worx, Raiser’s Edge, spreadsheets, and data management tools
- Strong network and existing relationships with organizations in designated region highly preferred
- Ability to Travel
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
S4S is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color and other diverse backgrounds.
Competitive salary. Benefits include medical insurance with 70% employer coverage, HRA account, dental insurance, long-term disability, life, 401K with up to 6% employer match, professional development benefits, open FTO and paid parental leave.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Date Posted: December 2, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Other
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F 8am-5pm