Rapid Rehousing Manager
Oasis Center: Oasis Center provides a wide range of opportunities that reflect the diverse needs of youth and their families, from crisis intervention to youth leadership and community engagement to college and career access.
Position: Rapid Rehousing Manager
Summary: This position will provide leadership and oversite for aspects of Oasis Center’s Rapid Rehousing (RRH) program for young adults, ages 18-24. This position will provide direct oversite to the day to day programming and provide direct supervision to 5 case managers.
- Lead the operations of Oasis Center’s Rapid Rehousing program with a focus on implementing a trauma-informed and data-driven service delivery environment.
- Manage the RRH expenditure process, ensuring grant compliance.
- Working closely with the Senior Director and VP of Housing and Workforce Development to develop, refine, and monitor policies and procedures for program operation
- Ensure program is in compliance with all funding regulations and contracts by upholding applicable federal regulations, preparing for audits and reviews, and working closely with the Senior Director and the VP of Housing and Workforce Development to maintain compliance.
- Utilize HMIS and Oasis Center’s data system to manage, analyze, and assess program progress on meeting agreed upon targets. Use data to make decisions and course correct as necessary.
- Oversee hiring, training, orientation, supervision, evaluation, and accountability of the Rapid Rehousing Program staff.
- Provide direct supervision and oversight of the RRH Case Managers.
- Ensure RRH staff are well-informed, their activities are effectively coordinated, and they have the necessary resources to carry out their work.
- Provide opportunities to staff for professional growth by directing new task assignments, ongoing training, and learning experiences.
- Knowledge and experience with a Rapid Rehousing model and program administration
- Minimum two years’ relevant experience
- Strong grasp of federal, state, and city regulations and trends in services for homeless youth
- Bachelor’s degree
- Clear understanding of racial inequities and other forms of discrimination and willingness to operate from an anti-oppression model.
- Knowledge of an ability to apply Positive Youth Development, Trauma-Informed Care, and evidence-informed practices based in an understanding of adolescent development.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Karri Gornick @ email@example.com
- Date Posted: August 30, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: 40k- 50k