The Quality Analyst supports Cumberland Heights’ mission of transforming lives, providing hope and healing to those affected by Substance Use Disorders (SUDs).
The Quality Analyst position is responsible for assigned operations in Quality Management under the guidance of the department director. Areas of direct involvement include: quality measurement (M), data science (DS), compliance (C), risk management (RM), complaint investigation (CI), and overall process improvement (PI). Additionally, the quality Analyst is charged with the overall maintenance of the organization’s strategic business intelligence/data science plan. The Quality Analyst is responsible for analyzing data regarding key organizational processes (e.g. efficacy of clinical intervention, incident report trends, attrition, continuing care, and key indicators of treatment success/failure).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- (M) Maintains and assists in the development of our strategic business intelligence/data science plan.
- (M) Analyzing data regarding key organizational processes (e.g. monthly reports, efficacy of clinical intervention, incident reporting trends, attrition, continuing care, and key indicators of treatment success/failure).
- (DS) Maintains all organization-wide quality measurement activities (e.g. sub-organizational goals, program centric evaluation, and third-party scorecard collaborations).
- (DS) Assists the Dir. of Quality Management, Dir. of Information Technology, and Chief Science Officer in the creation of dynamic reports and visualization tools that provide actionable information to CH staff.
- (C) Assists the Dir. of Quality Management in maintaining the organization’s continuous compliance with all accrediting bodies (e.g. the Joint Commission, ASAM/CARF, and others as directed).
- (C) Assists the Dir. of Quality Management in maintaining the organization’s continuous state licensure of all facilities and programs, under the compliance of the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
- (C) Assists with site visits and inspections of organizational facilities by various regulatory bodies as directed.
- (RM) Reviews incident reports for accuracy and completeness, including tracking of follow up with various department managers and staff.
- (RM) Reports patterns of risk and/or serious events, along with recommendations, to the Dir. of Quality Management.
- (CI) Assists with investigations of customer/patient complaints, including ongoing customer contacts as directed.
- (PI) Assists in the management of process improvement protocols and projects as directed.
- Ensures that a welcoming, safe and healing environment is maintained for each patient and family throughout the continuum of care.
- Maintains confidentiality of company and patient information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Healthcare Administration or related field preferred
- Two (2) years of experience required with healthcare quality management preferred
- Experience in behavioral health and addiction medicine preferred
- Knowledge of QI methodologies to include LEAN and Six Sigma preferred
- Microsoft applications: Word, Access, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook expertise required; Power BI and/or Tableau experience preferred
Ability to lift 20 lbs. If recovering, one year of verifiable abstinence required with five years preferred.
Office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions. Position is subject to occasional evening and weekend work and occasional travel
Discussed during interview
How to Apply
Visit our website and apply @ Cumberlandheights.org
- Date Posted: July 27, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Analytics / Evaluation
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)