Mercy Community Healthcare
Psychiatric RN/LPN – Mission Driven Clinic
Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare has an open position for a Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). We are looking for enthusiastic nurses with a passion for making a difference in the lives of those we serve in our community.
Mercy’s Mission: The mission of Mercy Community Healthcare is to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare to ALL and support to their families. We provide care to the uninsured, underinsured and insured through pediatric and adult primary care, mental and behavioral health services, and care coordination.
Our Psychiatric RN/LPN staff is a key component to our patient experience at Mercy. Are you up for this great opportunity? Apply Today!!
What Is This Job All About?
- Administering nursing care to patients of all ages.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in patient symptoms or behaviors.
- Educating patients about health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Working on prior authorizations for psychiatric medications.
- Working in collaboration with providers to provide high quality of care.
- Acquiring patient vital signs and screenings, completing History of Present Illness, assisting providers with simple procedures, and medication and vaccination administration.
- Documenting and maintaining accurate patient medical records.
- Answering patient calls and urgent patient concerns and responding to patient messages
- Effectively triaging patient condition via phone or in person and communicate patient needs to providers.
- Initiating emergency measures if needed.
What We Need from You:
- Newly graduated nurses welcomed!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing program
- Must have a current licensed practical nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license in TN.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to use and document in our Electronic Medical Record.
- Work with the nursing team to achieve quality improvement by proactively looking for ways to improve patient flow, quality of care, safety, and health.
- Usual clinic operating hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and Saturdays 8am-2pm.
What Is in It for You?
- Work for a place with mission and purpose.
- Work with great people around you.
- Provide care for all who need it.
- Great benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401(k)
- Qualify for Federal Loan Repayment System Program through NurseCorps
- Make a difference in your community.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: November 22, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: Starting at $25.00 - Hourly
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk