World-class project manager who manages lifecycle of nonprofit technology initiatives from outreach, sales, service delivery, project initiation/delivery, project close out, and customer relationship management. Serves as a trusted data and technology advisor to TechBridge nonprofits and collaboratives and recommends effective solutions that enable the organization and collaboratives to achieve their goals. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates environments and user needs, documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates solutions to parallel overall organization and collaborative strategies.
Responsible for successful projects that are on time and on budget, with customer satisfaction and ROI, and metrics gathering related to the projects.
Service Delivery and Strategic Consulting
- Establish project goals, scope, and delivery schedule
- Coordinate implementation of the project
- Ensure that project deliverable adheres to established timeline and budget
- Lead consulting and technology implementation projects for clients
- Consult with nonprofit and collaborative customers on data and management, strategic technology planning and business processes
- Develop consulting work templates including roadmaps, software comparisons, systems diagrams, business process flows, client journey maps, etc.
- Develop project management work templates including project plans, timelines, testing documentation and burn reports
- Ensure that nonprofit data collection is conducted: IT surveys, operational readiness, nonprofit client demographic information, mission metrics, project success metrics pre and anticipated-post project
Project Design, Business Analysis
Collect and formally document nonprofit and collaborative’s high level and detailed requirements
- Document and own nonprofit/collaborative’s high level and/or detailed requirements for projects
- Own synchronization of tasks and allocate time in project resource management software (Cloud Coach)
- Assess current capabilities, challenges, needs, and opportunities for improvement
- Produce written strategic documents, process maps, and roadmap deliverables
- Communicate business requirements effectively with the engineering team
- Create process flows and workflows to capture all the requirements of a project
Support Outreach staff on technical calls with potential nonprofit customers
- Problem solving. Must be able to facilitate shared understanding of the business problem, range of answers, determine scope of solution.
- Responsive Communication. Facilitate meetings, provide direction, ask good questions, listen to the answers, document findings and follow up items. Operates with a sense of urgency.
- Critical thinking. While problem-solving, can identify the core need or problem to be solved, which is often different than the problem stated.
- Understanding of how software is used to solve nonprofit business issues. Understand how software supports business process.
- Collaboration. Position will require the ability to consider multiple ideas and work well with others in an effort to determine the best solution.
- Self-managing. Position will require self-direction to manage a portfolio of project and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build and sustain internal and external relationships
- Communication. Ability to articulate and communicate with influence.
- Able to manage and define ambiguity.
- Strong written and presentation skills; ability to have a highly technical conversation with IT teams as well as simplify complex topics to non-technical audiences
- Organization and time management. Ability to manage multiple projects timelines and meeting schedules.
- Four-year university degree and at least 5 years related work experience
- Experience with deployment of process-supporting software
- Agile, Six Sigma or similar training
Experience with the following software a plus:
- Non-profit Success Pack – Salesforce
- Exponent Case Management
- Mobile Applications
- Office 365
- Ability to travel up to 50%
TechBridge will compensate the successful candidate at a level that is consistent with the candidate’s experience and skills. The benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability coverage, company contributions to retirement, and holiday/sick leave, is highly competitive.
How to Apply
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Manager-TN in the Subject Line.
- Date Posted: September 8, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Information Technology
- Service Area: Social / Human Services