Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Tennessee Charitable Care Network
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
JOB STATUS: Contractor at First
COMPENSATION: Compensation Dependent on Qualifications
Established in 2014, the mission of the Tennessee Charitable Care Network (TCCN) is to provide support, education, and representation for non-profit organizations that provide charitable health care services to low-income, uninsured, and underserved Tennesseans. TCCN has 51 members in 57 locations providing medical, dental, medication assistance, behavioral health and/or care coordination serves across Tennessee. TCCN members are not federally funded and rely in part, or whole, on volunteers to operate. Last year, community and faith based (CFB) programs served 70,415 patients with 292,650 encounters and all services were provided without cost to the patient or on a sliding scale/donation basis. For more information, visit: www.tccnetwork.org.
In acknowledgement of TCCN members’ commitment to serving low-income, uninsured and underserved Tennesseans, TCCN has been awarded multiple grants to increase access to and education about the COVID 19 vaccine, reduce health disparities, and build organizational capacity at all levels. The timelines of current grants range from 4-months to two-years. TCCN leadership anticipates that additional grant opportunities will become available soon. Under the direction of the Executive Director, and in collaboration with the Director of Program and Membership, Financial Officer, and Administrative Assistant, the Project Director will be responsible for driving the implementation of the project workplan for each active grant. It is important to note that all the current grants share core goals and objectives.
- Oversee and manage project workplan and identified initiatives to ensure project deadlines and goals are met or exceeded.
- Organize, attend, and participate in strategic stakeholder meetings in support of program goals.
- Work collaboratively with TCCN members, staff and partners.
- Manage project calendar and important deadlines, and documentation needs.
- Manage project budget, activities, and measures of success in accordance with project workplans.
- Document and follow-up on important action items and decisions after meetings.
- Review pertinent correspondence and communications daily to remain current on project details.
- Participate in project related meetings.
- Develop any required funder/sponsor reports or communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, health care administration, health care management, psychology, social work, nursing, or related field; master’s degree preferred.
- Previous project management experience required, in healthcare or human services setting or context.
- Experience leading and collaborating with team members in successful project implementation.
- Genuine commitment to community and public health.
- Knowledge of a range of public health issues and policies at the local, state, and/or federal level.
- Strong understanding and experience with safety net organizations.
- Knowledge of association or membership organization environments.
- Proficiency in data collection and reporting.
- Experience working collaboratively with internal teams as well as community stakeholders.
- Superior project management skills, strong attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate to advance level with Microsoft Office, and SmartSheet or similar data tool.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience presenting in large and small forums.
- Training in process or quality improvement is a plus.
- COVID-19 specific knowledge and/or experience is a plus.
PERSONAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Self-disciplined, driven, good attitude, reliable, can get the job done and achieve results.
- Works well independently and as a team member.
- Must be adaptable and flexible.
- When faced with challenges, perseveres and collaborates to find solutions.
- Proven ability to prioritize projects and tasks and complete them proficiently, on time and within budget.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume along with a letter of interest to:
Executive Director, TCCN
- Date Posted: May 20, 2021
- Type: Contract / Temp
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)