Program Services Manager
Renewal House is seeking a full-time Program Services Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the agency’s residential and outpatient clinical services, primarily by managing clinical staff members, coordinating programmatic activities, and providing client service as needed. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to effectively manage employees and lead clinical programs to successful outcomes.
The candidate will be committed to ensuring high quality clinical services in fast-paced environment and will be able to handle a diverse workload with efficiency and flexibility. This position is an excellent opportunity to manage talented clinical staff, to ensure positive outcomes for Renewal House families, and to build relationships with community partners. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive substance use recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women, licensed intensive outpatient, and recovery support services. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to positively impact our community.
The Program Services Manager, who reports to the Director of Programs, is responsible for the following:
- Supervising clinical team members, interns, and volunteers.
- Overseeing the implementation of evidence-based curriculum and recovery activities.
- Ensuring quality assurance, including compliance with government and funder requirements, including achieving high levels of client outcomes.
- Providing as-needed clinical service in therapeutic groups and individual sessions.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with government agencies and community partners.
- Serving as a member of the agency’s leadership team.
We’re seeking candidates who excel at leading teams, are results oriented, and have strong clinical supervision skills. Candidates should have:
- A track record of developing and managing high-performing teams.
- A demonstrated ability to meet a high performance bar and achieve ambitious outcomes even in the face of obstacles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
- Skills and knowledge base normally associated with a master’s degree in a related field.
- Previous managerial experience required and previous experience providing direct client services.
- Working knowledge of substance use disorders, co-occurring mental health disorders, and trauma.
Renewal House offers a competitive salary, generous leave package, and supportive benefits. The leave package include seven agency holidays, paid time off, health leave, and other leave options. Renewal House pays for 100% of employees’ health insurance and offers low-cost dental and vision insurance. Additionally, Renewal House pays for short-term disability and life insurance for full-time employees. Renewal House will also match the employee’s contribution to an IRA (up to 3% of the employee’s salary).
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Savak Millis, Director of Programs, via email or fax to:
- Date Posted: September 20, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Children / Youth