Program Officer Manager
Renewal House is seeking a full-time Program Office Manager to oversee the daily operations of the agency’s 24-hour program office.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to effectively manage staff. The candidate will be highly organized with a strong attention to detail in a busy, fast-paced environment and will be able to handle a diverse workload with efficiency and flexibility. This position is an excellent opportunity to manage talented staff and positively impact Renewal House families. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women in recovery and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services for families to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on families in our community.
The Program Office Manager is responsible for the following:
- Supervise staff members and coordinate adequate staff coverage for the 24/7 Program Office. Supervision includes hiring, training, monitoring staff performance, and providing ongoing support.
- Provide administrative office oversight to the Program Office, including establishing/ following procedures; monitoring supplies and equipment; running safety drills; and other duties as needed.
- Monitor client activity including but not limited to medication, phone calls, deliveries, chores, departures/arrivals, and apartment inspections. Document these activities each shift.
- Coordinate services for clients including drug screening and transportation activities.
- Provide administrative support to Director of Programs and other clinical staff members, as needed.
We’re seeking candidates who are highly organized, are results oriented, and have strong supervision skills. Candidates should have:
- Skills and knowledge base normally associated with a bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to manage a large, diverse team.
- A demonstrated ability to maintain high-levels of organization and solid time management in a busy, fast-paced environment with interruptions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
Renewal House is proud to offer generous total compensation packages. In addition to base pay, total compensation for full-time employment includes generous leave policies, health insurance (employee covered paid 100% by employer), annual bonus potential, merit-based pay increases, matching contributions to retirement plan, short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (615-255-4090).
- Date Posted: April 20, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)