Catholic Charities of TN
Program Manager, Maury County
Catholic Charities of TN
Catholic Charities is seeking candidates for the position of Lead Program Coordinator in our Tennessee Serves Neighbors Department, based at our Maury County office located at 1501 Hatcher Lane Suite A Columbia, TN 38401. Current Maury County Residents or someone with extensive Maury County community knowledge preferred. This position is 37-1/2 hours per week from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with some flexibility required.
The primary functions of the Program Coordinator include assisting families create a success plan while managing a county staff of multi-disciplinary teams of social workers, health care providers, volunteers, and graduate level interns along with related support services to ensure family stability and long-term employment sustainability. The Program Coordinator identifies challenges specific to residents in their assigned counties, builds relationships with local and regional entities to collectively move families to self-sufficiency. Program Coordinator is responsible for program outcomes in assigned counties and must submit timely and accurate quarterly and annual reporting as requested by the Program Manager allowing them to compile an overall funder report, and must ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
1. Master’s degree in social services, public program administration, nonprofit management, and the ability to supervise other social worker/counselor preferred OR
2. Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of management/supervisory experience in a related field
3. Knowledge/two years of experience in the field of social services, mental health, or services for displaced peoples
4. Knowledge/experience in charitable benefit or social service programs for state residents, especially in Middle Tennessee
5. Three years’ experience providing counseling services to low-income individuals preferred
1. Superior communication skills, oral and written, as well as superior interpersonal and presentation skills
2. Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office 365 and experience with database reporting system
3. Strong relationship-building and customer service skills
5. Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
6. Exercises good judgment, discretion, integrity, and professionalism
7. Ability to work a flexible schedule
8. Shows initiative and works well independently with minimal supervision
9. Ability, interest, and willingness to work with diverse staff and clients
10. Ability to prepare reports, develop grant proposals, and work within established budgets
Competitive salary with excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply with your resume and cover letter describing how you meet the position qualifications and include your salary requirements to: Melissa Lowe at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: October 26, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Salary Range: 45,000-55,000
- Working Hours: 37.5 hrs/wk