Sexual Assault Center
Sexual Assault Center
SAC is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our team. This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who values a service-oriented and people-centric workplace.
Purpose: The Program Manager will be working under a newly awarded Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) federal grant, Training, and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities. The Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating meetings between the partnered agencies under this grant which includes the Hispanic Family Foundation, Tennessee Disability Coalition, and Sexual Assault Center as well as OVW on strategic planning and implementation of this grant. The first year of this grant will be spent working with partners on creating a grant program scope to implement in years 2 and 3.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AFLAC benefits, 401k, PTO, and paid holidays.
- The salary for this position is $50,000 with a $1,500 increase for bilingual (Spanish and English) individuals.
- This is a Hybrid position.
- Responsible for effective project kickoff, identification of all project stakeholders, helping to define project roles and responsibilities, managing fluid project scope, and providing status reporting.
- Serve in an advisory and consultative role to the team on all project-related activities, with assistance from the Hispanic Family Foundation, Tennessee Disability Coalition, Sexual Assault Center, and OVW leadership team.
- Prepare and/or review information and reports for OVW, Training, and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities grant.
- Ensure compliance with all state, local, and federal grant requirements, and regulations as they pertain to Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities grant.
- Ability to effectively communicate with community partners from multiple disciplines to build and maintain meaningful relationships and partnerships.
- Develop communication plans, performance forecasting, planning, analysis, meeting facilitation, public speaking, and provide excellent customer service skills.
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Proactively identify, and assess risks and issues, propose solutions to leadership, and help to negotiate across stakeholders to assist with resolving any conflicts and roadblocks.
- Provide training sessions to professionals throughout Tennessee including but not limited to coordination of details for training sessions, preparing, and assembling training materials for participants, dynamic facilitation of training content, and survey data collection.
- Work collaboratively with team members to develop and modify training curriculum and training materials.
- Meet administrative needs including but not limited to setting up meetings, correspondence with participants, developing and updating SAC training materials, and participating in team meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in social services, community engagement, healthcare, or related field.
- Experience working with sexual assault victims/survivors and/or systems/organizations working on behalf of sexual assault victims/survivors is required.
- Experience working within diverse communities is required.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
SAC reserves the right to waive any of the above educational requirements and qualifications dependent on work experience and other qualifying factors.
SAC offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance, EAP benefits, supplemental AFLAC coverages, a therapy stipend, 401k offerings, paid time off, floating holidays, time off for Days of Action, and professional development opportunities.
How to Apply
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Date Posted: November 14, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Community Development
- Salary Range: $50,000 with a $1,500 increase for bilingual individuals (Spanish and English)
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk