Begin Anew of Middle Tennessee
Begin Anew of Middle Tennessee
The Program Manager will plan, implement, operate, facilitate, evaluate, and manage the ministry program at a specific campus in accordance with the core values, mission, and vision of Begin Anew. This person will supervise a part-time Children’s Program Coordinator.
- Develop and execute adult education program(s) and children’s program(s) at a specific campus, in accordance with organizational plans and goals. Adult programs may include but are not limited to High School Equivalency, English Language Learning, Computer & Job Skills, and weekly Bible Study
- Work closely with the Program Director to deliver and implement all program services in accordance with the core values, mission, and vision of Begin Anew.
- Schedule and direct a team of volunteers to lead all programs at the campus
- Seek out, develop, and maintain relationships with students, volunteers, colleagues, and partner agencies in furtherance of the mission and purpose of Begin Anew
- Ensure the effective and efficient operation of the ministry, including accurate and timely data entry and organizational reporting
- Attend in-person staff meetings, training, and other organizational and/or community events within the Middle Tennessee area
- Research and analyze member and community needs to determine program directions and goals
- Communicate regularly with the Central Office staff and other Program Managers of Begin Anew
- Passion for sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ and a willingness to sign Begin Anew’s Statement of Faith
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum Work Experience: 3-5 years
- Computer, communication, decision-making, and program-solving skills
- A strong passion for Christian ministry
- Willingness to work with different cultures and faith beliefs
- Pleasant and calm demeanor in working with students, staff members, volunteers, and others
- An ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at a time, with limited supervision
- Experience coordinating and leading a team of volunteers
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and Friday following
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
In addition, the office will be closed from December 26th through December 31st to allow employees time off with their families. Holidays that fall on weekends may be observed the previous Friday or the following Monday.
Each full-time employee is given twenty-two (22) days of paid time off each year starting January 1. New hires will be granted prorated PTO based on their start date and recorded in their job offer.
401K available at the employee’s expense through Guidestone
Monthly additional pay of $125 toward health insurance
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Yvette Brooks, Program Director at email@example.com. for consideration.
- Date Posted: August 9, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Education
- Salary Range: $40,000-$45,000
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday; flexible schedule averaging 40 hours per week for full time colleagues