We are building a world of inclusion and accessibility one home at a time. Will you join us?
We at Tucker’s House have a core belief that drives us in everything we do. We believe that every child should have the ability to feel at home. We manifest this belief in our specific mission to create safe and accessible homes for families with children or young adults with disabilities. We are all children. We are all neighbors. We should all feel at home.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our team. This role will manage the two main programs in our organization: the Assessment & Inclusive Modification program (AIM) and the Assessment & Inclusive Design program (AID).
Why should you join us?
- We offer you a mission that matters: We are a grassroots non-profit that serves the Middle-Tennessee community. Our mission is unique and one-of-a-kind. You will have daily interactions with clients and families to offer them life-changing assistance.
- We offer you influence: You will be a voice of change and positivity in the community.
- We offer you flexibility: We understand that you need maximum flexibility to work where/when you need to be successful.
- We offer you autonomy: You will have a great deal of ownership to mold, shape, and bring more structure to our programs.
- We offer you growth: Our non-profit is growing fast, and we have big goals to expand our service reach into other areas. As you help us grow, you will also have the opportunity to build out a team to support your efforts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the program process from the application stage to the overall project completion with our clients.
- Communicate with the clients we serve, as the family liaison on applications, questions, and scheduling needs (ex. Assessments).
- Coordinate with the Therapist, Builder/Construction Partners, Architect, and Volunteers assigned to the client to ensure project schedules stay on track and create a successful project experience for all.
- Manage program administration, including project budgets, keeping our software updated, tracking donated equipment, and requesting applicable documents from builders/construction partners.
- Manage financial activities associated with the program including paying bills, invoicing clients, in-kind receipts, and budget management.
- Identify any gaps in our program processes and bring solutions to refine.
- Lead our grant reporting process, collaborating with other team members when applicable.
- Assist the Operations Director with overall program analytics and reporting.
What makes you a great fit:
- You are a trailblazer who can set a path with little to no oversight.
- You enjoy a collaborative workplace environment versus a top-down approach.
- You can easily work and have conversations with people of all different types of backgrounds and beliefs with compassion and empathy.
- You are detail-oriented and thrive in seeing projects completed.
- You are a self-starter that also appreciates team collaboration.
- You are experienced in working on multiple projects simultaneously and setting priorities for completion.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications like Word & Excel and Google Suite Applications.
- Full-Time is considered 36 hours per week
- Hybrid work environment with office located at a co-working office space in beautiful downtown Franklin, TN
- Health insurance options available
- 401k retirement options offered
- Generous PTO that begins with 15 days and increases over tenure
- 11 Paid Holidays + flexibility between Christmas & New Years
- Company-issued laptop or device
- Company-issued credit cards
- Paid membership fees to associations
- Paid maternity and paternity leave available
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume to our team at email@example.com
- Date Posted: January 12, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000