Sexual Assault Center
Sexual Assault Center
SAC is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our team. This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who values a service-oriented and people-centric workplace.
Purpose: The Program Manager will be working under a newly awarded Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) federal grant, Training, and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities. The Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating meetings between the partnered agencies under this grant which includes Hispanic Family Foundation, Tennessee Disability Coalition, and Sexual Assault Center as well as OVW on strategic planning and implementation of this grant. The first year of this grant will be spent working with partners on creating a grant program scope to then implement in years 2 and 3.
This is a Hybrid position.
- Responsible for effective project kickoff, identification of all project stakeholders, helping to define project roles and responsibilities, manage a fluid project scope, and provide status reporting.
- Serve in an advisory and consultative role to the team on all project-related activities, with assistance from Hispanic Family Foundation, Tennessee Disability Coalition, Sexual Assault Center, and OVW leadership team.
- Prepare and/or review information and reports for OVW, Training, and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities grant.
- Ensure compliance with all state, local, federal grant requirements, and regulations as it pertains to Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities grant.
- Ability to effectively communicate with community partners from multiple disciplines to build and maintain meaningful relationships and partnerships.
- Develop communication plan, performance forecasting, planning, analysis, meeting facilitation, public speaking, and provide excellent customer service skills.
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, organized, and detail oriented.
- Proactively identify, assess risks and issues, propose solutions to leadership, help to negotiate across stakeholders to assist with resolving any conflicts and roadblocks.
- Provide training sessions to professionals throughout Tennessee including but not limited to coordination of details for training sessions, preparing, and assembling training materials for participants, dynamic facilitation of training content, and survey data collection.
- Work collaboratively with team members to develop and modify training curriculum and training materials.
- Meet administrative needs including but not limited to setting up meetings, correspondence with participants, developing and updating SAC training materials, and participating in team meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in social services, community engagement, healthcare, or related field.
- Experience working with sexual assault victims/survivors and/or systems/organizations working on behalf of sexual assault victims/survivors required.
- Experience working within diverse communities required.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
SAC offers excellent paid time off and recognizes 11 paid holidays throughout the year. SAC provides benefit options including medical, vision, dental, AFLAC, and 401K.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com with the subject line “Program Manager Position.”
SAC reserves the right to waive any of the above educational requirements and qualifications dependent on work experience and other qualifying factors.
All qualified candidates will be contacted, interviewed, and will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
We are extremely competitive, client-focused, and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Date Posted: November 15, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Community Development
- Salary Range: 45,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk