Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Tennessee Charitable Care Network (TCCN) is Tennessee’s network of non-profit clinics and programs providing free or reduced cost health care services to those in need. We exist to support the work of our members through education, advocacy, funding, and networking. The Program Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of assigned programs to ensure optimal performance and compliance with grant requirement
- In collaboration with the Director of Grants and the Senior Director of Programs, lead the planning, execution, reporting and monitoring of the assigned grant.
- Define and target regions within the State to recruit member participation and ensure appropriate program coverage of underserved and high-risk population.
- Coordinate and support the work of sub-awardees in achieving the grant objectives and requirements.
- Support the coordination of programmatic activities and events across all regions, orchestrating a regular cadence of programming throughout the year.
- Lead the development and implementation of meaningful program assessment metrics, milestones, and processes to ensure consistent program evaluation, both within and across programs.
- Help align programmatic deliverables and processes with desired programmatic outcomes.
- Identify and communicate programmatic resource needs, considering the opportunities and limitations of programmatic budgets.
- Project a welcoming attitude that ensures sub-awardees feel invited and supported as they engage in the program.
- Recommend alternative actions based on tracking outcomes when outcomes do not align with objectives.
- Create quarterly and annual programmatic reports for the assigned grant, both for internal and external evaluation and communication purposes.
- Manage relationships with diverse partners and programmatic sponsors through regular communication, ensuring programmatic deliverables and strategy provide mutual benefit.
- Collaborate with sub-awardees to identify and facilitate meaningful partnership opportunities that align with both programmatic and organizational goals.
- Participate in regular team meetings and planning sessions with sub awardees and other stakeholders.
- Assist other team members on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, public health or another relevant field.
- Two years of program or grant management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret federal or state regulatory grant language.
- Familiarity working in free and charitable health care environment is a plus.
- Familiarity working in a nonprofit setting.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong program management and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer skills, extensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of data analysis.
- Ability to travel to member sites. Must possess reliable transportation.
- Work individually and as part of a team.
- Space for a home office with internet connectivity to be able to work remotely.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the team, members, and partners.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, assertive, and self-motivated requiring little supervision to complete tasks.
- Flexible schedule
- Fifteen (15) days of Paid-Time-Off (PTO) each calendar year
- Eleven (11) paid holidays each calendar year
- Three (3) days of paid bereavement leave upon the death of a member of their immediate family
- Health reimbursement plan of $300 a month
- Life Insurance of $25,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance – 60% of before-tax monthly earnings, not to exceed the maximum monthly benefit of $6,000.
- Employee Assistance Program available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Up to 3 professional calls and one legal face to face visit a year.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a resume and a cover letter detailing interest, desired salary and available start date to: email@example.com
Satisfactory completion of a background and reference check is required.
TCCN is an equal opportunity employer. TCCN does not discriminate in regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TCCN is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Date Posted: August 3, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 08/29/2022
- Salary Range: $40,000 - $50,000 depending on experience
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk, flexible