Senior Ride Nashville
Senior Ride Nashville
Senior Ride Nashville (SRN) is a growing nonprofit in metro Nashville meeting the transportation needs of older adults by providing affordable, assisted rides given primarily by volunteer drivers.
SRN is hiring an engaged, organized, and energetic team member for our Program Manager position. Our Program Manager multi-tasks with professionalism and empathy, performing a wide range of duties to ensure the daily operational success of the Senior Ride Nashville mission – getting our older adult clients where they need to go. Principal responsibilities are listed below, and special tasks may also be assigned. This position is a salaried exempt position of 40 hours per week and reports to the Operations Director.
- Manage and execute the multi-step process of ride support for our seniors from taking initial phone calls, to screening for eligibility, communicating quickly and clearly, arranging rides, administering quality of life surveys, entering data, managing rider membership renewals and payments, maintaining the online platform and more.
- Process new member applications verifying packet completion, scheduling in-home assessments, entering approved members into the online platform, processing deposit payments, and mailing welcome packets.
- Support ride program through consistent and accurate communication and up-to-date record keeping. Arrange other drivers when volunteers are not available using Lyft concierge platform as well as acting as a backup driver at times. Create and send notes and acknowledgements for volunteers. Occasionally drive seniors when other alternatives are not available. Support drivers in emergency situations.
- Manage the administrative aspects of the SRN office from overseeing equipment maintenance, to organizing and ordering supplies, organizing mail, files and other office-related systems.
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Director, including, but not limited to, board meeting preparation, paying bills, and assisting with financial management and reconciliation tasks.
- Assist with special events and other special tasks as assigned.
- Experience – Minimum 3 years of related full-time work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working with older adults preferred.
Skills & Attributes:
- Demonstrated skills and enjoyment in customer service, organization, and administrative tasks
- Proven success in learning and efficiently and accurately populating and utilizing databases
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to work efficiently in Microsoft Office and Google Suite programs
- Excellent verbal and written skills across all platforms of communication
- Critical thinking and patience
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients, volunteers, board, and the public
- Flexibility and diligence in time management in a changing work environment where responsiveness, initiative and execution are equally important.
- Commitment to respectful and equitable engagement with diverse staff, organizations and volunteers
- Must have a personal vehicle and a valid Tennessee driver’s license and pass criminal and driver background screenings
- Alignment with the mission of Senior Ride Nashville and the commitment to support growth
Salary plus 15% benefit stipend.
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to Info@SeniorRideNashville.org. No phone calls, please.
- Date Posted: February 16, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 03/15/2021
- Salary Range: 40,000-44,000, depending on experience
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 with occasional evening or weekend hours in support of special events