Rock The Street, Wall Street
Rock The Street, Wall Street
Rock The Street, Wall Street, (RTSWS), is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. RTSWS is a financial and investment literacy program designed to spark the interest of a diverse population of high school girls into careers of finance. Our programs offer hands-on learning experiences for girls that teach them how to manage their money and develop readiness skills for college or careers in business.
The role of the Program/Logistics Manager is to work directly with volunteer financial professionals, corporate donors, academic professionals in high schools and high school students to ensure successful delivery of our program.
Location: Nashville, TN with ability for some remote work
Travel: 20 – 30%, seasonally
Effort : 40 hours/week
This role requires flexibility and innovative thinking, as well as the ability to handle logistics planning, with the opportunity to find new ways to inspire our stakeholders. The Program/Logistics Manager will cultivate relationships in a wide range of settings — leading financial firms, corporations, public and private high schools. It is a business-critical role that rewards you with the chance to make a lasting impact on the girls we serve, the professionals who volunteer for us and the communities in which they live.
Collaboration as a team player is a must to achieve the dream of our organization. We know we are making an impact in our communities and that’s what drives us to do whatever it takes and have a sense of urgency when doing it.
- Assure the quality and effectiveness of the RTSWS programs.
- Manage the activities of volunteers and teachers.
- Actively develop relationships with volunteer groups, school administrators, and donors.
- Manage relationships and communications around our programs.
- Conduct volunteer and teacher training.
- Identify and build champions in our schools; drive and support financial literacy partnerships; promote adoption of our financial literacy workshops.
- Handle escalations of interest in our programs.
- Establish scalable tools and processes across markets that monitor performance including quality control and appropriate forecasting of building resources. Work with and communicate progress to internal stakeholders and ensure that projects are scoped properly and handed off seamlessly for deployment.
- Manage program goals, scope, schedules and resources to ensure timelines and goals are aligned across multiple markets. Report quality metrics with informative analysis on a monthly basis.
- Handle day to day administrative tasks.
- Handle volunteer management.
- Oversee curriculum development and handle curriculum coordination.
- Promptly and clearly respond to urgent requests.
- Independently manage and coordinate multiple assigned projects, activities, dates, resources, and dependencies according to priorities and deadlines; set/reset expectations as appropriate
- Creatively harness technology to streamline activities and effectively deliver responsibilities.
- Draft effective communications for internal and external purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Nonprofit Management, Business or a related field.
- Embrace our mission, comfortability working with people from financial services and academia.
- Prior experience in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience working with volunteer groups, educators and students.
- Strong problem solving skills; strong presentation and public speaking skills
- 3-5 years of related community and outreach experience.
- 3-5 years of logistics experience
- 5-7 years of program management/organizational development experience
- Experience leading coalitions, field campaigns, or managing volunteer networks.
- History of local community engagement and leadership positions.
- Strong technology skills with all Google Suite applications and familiarity with Salesforce and Zoom conferencing.
- Experience in scaling processes for new business/start-up.
- Excited about the fast pace and fluid organizational structure of a startup environment.
- 5 years of experience building teams
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
How to Apply
To apply email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: November 15, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 12/16/2022
- Salary Range: 65,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F