Kymari House, Inc.
This position is primarily responsible for daily operational program delivery and collateral responsibilities for supervised visits and safe exchanges.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Works with potential clients to initiate services
- Organizes and schedules the family visitation processes to ensure safe parenting time
- Processes documentation, accepts payment for program services, and ensures accurate accounting of fees and visits
- Ensures the safety of family members by consulting with clients and monitors as needed and by reporting issues to the Executive Director
- Serve as primary contact for new and existing clients & for referrals from community
- Schedule and conduct new client intakes and child orientations
- Prepare new client files and close cases when appropriate
- Maintain monthly statistics and report monthly to Executive Director
- Maintain client database
- Schedule weekly supervised visits and safe exchanges
- Schedule/coordinate monitors/supervisors on a weekly basis & update schedules as needed
- Provide direct service as weekend supervisor when needed
- Facilitate/participate in monitor training as directed by Executive Director
- Provide education/information about the program to the community
- Assist with agency-wide activities as directed by Executive Director
Advanced degree in human services or related field preferred; or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kymari House provides vacation and sick time along with flexible days and hours. Located in the historic Murfreesboro in a home like setting. Health insurance is not provided.
How to Apply
Please email resume to email@example.com no later than December 9, 2020. The ideal applicant would be available to start January 2021. No phone calls please. Visit www.kymarihouse.org for more information.
- Date Posted: December 2, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 01/05/2021
- Salary Range: Dependent on experience and education
- Working Hours: 15-20 hours week, daytime hours.