Program Coordinator – Coffee County
Catholic Charities is seeking candidates for the position of Program Coordinator in our Tennessee Serves Neighbors Program based in Coffee County located at 1803 N. Jackson Street, Tullahoma, Tennessee. Local Coffee County resident or someone with extensive Coffee County community knowledge required. This is a full-time position working 37-1/2 hours per week from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with some flexibility required.
The primary functions of the Program Coordinator are assisting families with navigating the services available for creating a successful life plan while managing a county staff of multi-disciplinary teams of social workers, health care providers, volunteers, and graduate level interns along with related support services to ensure family stability and sustainability.
- Knowledge/experience with benefit programs/social service programs for residents of Middle Tennessee
- Knowledge of human behavior and an ability to adapt and use various methods while meeting the needs of vulnerable populations
- Ability, interest, and willingness to work with diverse staff and clients
- Ability to exercise good judgment, courtesy, and tact in dealing with the public and staff
- Ability to handle confidential information with extreme professionalism
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work with and supervise a team and work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to prepare reports, develop grant proposals, and work within established budgets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with experience in database reporting systems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Master’s degree in social work, public program administration or non-profit management with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of social services or mental health.
- Experience in managing a multi-disciplinary staff including social work, health care providers, mental health, community volunteers and student interns.
- Experience and knowledge working with government funding with the ability to comply with all contract requirements.
Excellent benefits with 2 weeks paid vacation the first year, paid sick days, medical, life, and long-term disabilaity insurance.
How to Apply
Please send resume with salary history and cover letter describing how you are qualified for this position to: LGilbert@cctenn.org.
- Date Posted: March 15, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 04/05/2021
- Working Hours: 37-1/2 hrs/wk; 8:00am - 4:30pm