Program Coordinator – Bordeaux
FiftyForward is about strengthening our community of older adults 50 plus in Middle TN. Every day our team works collaboratively to create innovative programming and services, community partnerships, and equitable access to resources that support, champion, and enhance life for those 50 and older. During the pandemic FiftyForward delivered over 27,000 meals, made over 10,700 telephonic and socially distanced in-person contacts, and hosted over 400 virtual programs to engage older adults and combat social isolation and food insecurity. If you desire to have an impact in your community then join FiftyForward’s team now!
FiftyForward is currently seeking energetic and mission focused candidates interested in joining our team as the full-time Program Coordinator for our Bordeaux location.
The Program Coordinator works as a member of the dynamic FiftyForward programming team and brings energy, creativity and organizational skills to planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating center programs and activities at the FiftyForward Bordeaux Center.
Other Important information you should know:
- Position is full-time; non-exempt; 40 hours a week with full benefits
- The successful candidate must be willing to take the COVID-19 vaccine once available unless an accommodation is required by law
- Driving the agency passenger van required occasionally
Job responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop, and implement best practice programs and activities.
- Planning and executing overall center goals and strategic plans.
- Work with advisory councils and council committees.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for serving people and a willingness to embrace the mission of FiftyForward
- Demonstrated support of equity and inclusion of all individuals
- Ability to embrace collaboration and feedback while also working independently; motivated by networking with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to be flexible, open to new challenges and to embrace ambiguity
- Natural skills in organization, customer service and time and task management
- Understanding of and enjoyment in using social media for the purpose of promoting programming and recruitment
- Associate degree or two years of college courses focusing on social services, recreation or related field
- At least one year of experience in program planning, development, implementation and evaluation
- Moderate experience and efficiency using Microsoft Office programs including Publisher
- Comfort using technology such as Zoom and a range of audio visual equipment
Full-time benefits package available including:
- Health, dental and vision
- Life insurance and long term disability
- Eligible to participate in retirement plan
- Paid holidays including one full week at Christmas
- Generous vacation and sick leave package
How to Apply
Go to FiftyForward’s Careers Page and apply online.
- Date Posted: September 1, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Salary Range: 16.00-17.00
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm