Rock The Street, Wall Street
Rock The Street, Wall Street
PROGRAM LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
We are growing! In 2013, we launched our program at one school in Nashville,TN. This academic year, we are in 51 schools across 26 cities in the U.S. and Canada, with plans to continue to grow our footprint! We are looking for vibrant, effective team members. If this describes you, read on.
Rock The Street, Wall Street, (RTSWS), is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. RTSWS is a financial and investment literacy education program designed to spark the interest of a diverse population of high school girls into careers of finance. Our programs offer hands-on learning experiences for girls that teach them how to manage their money and develop readiness skills for college or careers in business. In the U.S., we lose girls in math as early as age 9, and women represent only 6% of the leaders in the financial services industry. We’re changing that. We currently offer our extracurricular program in 51 high schools located in 26 cities, and growing, across the U.S., Canada and abroad.
The role of the Program Coordinator is to work directly with corporate volunteers, financial professionals, academic professionals and students in high schools to ensure successful delivery of our program. This position requires knowledge of logistics.
Location: Nashville, TN with ability for some remote work
Travel: 20 – 30%, seasonally
Effort : 40 hours/week
This role requires facilitating the launching of our programs in multiple cities across the U.S. Schedule volunteers, and orchestrating program sessions to meet student/school demand with little to no delay. Coordinate delivery of our resources, including digital, with schools and corporations. Prepares and trains volunteers.
The Coordinator will cultivate relationships in a wide range of settings — leading financial firms, corporations, public and private high schools. It is a business-critical role that rewards you with the chance to make a lasting impact on the girls we serve, the professionals who volunteer for us and the communities in which they live.
Collaboration as a team player is a must to achieve the dream of our organization. We know we are making an impact in our communities and that’s what drives us to do whatever it takes and have a sense of urgency when doing it.
- The ideal candidate for this role has great communication and interpersonal skills. They’re willing to take everyone’s input to craft a better plan of action. They’re also willing to own up to their mistakes and mediate when tensions may arise.
- Assure the quality and effectiveness of the RTSWS programs.
- Manage the activities of volunteers and teachers.
- Actively develop relationships with volunteer groups, school administrators, and donors.
- Manage relationships and communications around our programs.
- Conduct volunteer and teacher training.
- Identify and build champions in our schools; drive and support financial literacy partnerships; promote adoption of our financial literacy workshops.
- Handle escalations of interest in our programs.
- Establish scalable tools and processes across markets that monitor performance including quality control and appropriate forecasting of building resources. Work with and communicate progress to internal stakeholders and ensure that projects are scoped properly and handed off seamlessly for deployment.
- Manage program goals, scope, schedules and resources to ensure timelines and goals are aligned across multiple markets. Report quality metrics with informative analysis on a monthly basis.
- Handle day to day administrative tasks.
- Handle volunteer management.
- Handle curriculum coordination.
- Promptly and clearly respond to urgent requests.
- Independently manage and coordinate multiple assigned projects, activities, dates, resources, and dependencies according to priorities and deadlines; set/reset expectations as appropriate
- Creatively harness technology to streamline activities and effectively deliver responsibilities.
- Draft effective communications for internal and external purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Nonprofit Management, Business or a related field.
- Embrace our mission, comfortability working with people from financial services and academia.
- Prior experience in a fast paced environment
- 3+ years of experience in logistics operations
- Prior experience working with volunteer groups, educators and students.
- Team player
- A keen eye for detail
- A good decision maker and problem solver
- Strong problem solving skills; strong presentation and public speaking skills
- 3-5 years of related community and outreach experience.
- 5-7 years of program management/organizational development experience
- Experience leading coalitions, field campaigns, or managing volunteer networks.
- History of local community engagement and leadership positions.
- Strong technology skills with all Google Suite applications and familiarity with Salesforce and Zoom conferencing.
- Experience in scaling processes for new business.
- Excited about the fast pace and fluid organizational structure of a startup environment.
- Salesforce proficient
- GSuite proficient
Medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, STD, LTD – all available upon completion of 90 day probationary period
How to Apply
Contact Information and Procedure
Only those who include a cover letter stating their interest in working with us at Rock The Street, Wall Street will be considered. Send resume with cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “RTSWS Program Coordinator”.
- Date Posted: April 1, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 04/18/2022
- Salary Range: Based on experience
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F