Catholic Charities has an opening for Program Coordinator in our Refugee and Immigration Services Employment Program located at 2806 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214. This is a full-time position at 37-1/2 hours per week from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with some flexibility required.
The primary function of the Program Coordinator is to ensure comprehensive employment service delivery to all eligible and employable refugees and immigrants including direct supervision of the employment staff; develop and maintain relationships with area employers; provide direct service clients; gather data and outcome information and ensure compliance with all program guidelines and reporting requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record with ability to transport clients.
- Bilingual fluency in any refugee language preferred.
- Knowledge of human behavior and an ability to adapt and use various methods while meeting the needs of clients.
- Ability to facilitate intercultural communication and to create an environment where differences are respected.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, curtesy, and tact in dealing with the public and staff.
- Ability to handle confidential information with extreme professionalism.
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well as a team and independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to go up and down steps, load and unload car seats, and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a social service field or 5 years’ experience in job placement required.
- Experience working with refugees or across cultures.
- Experience with supervising programs and staff.
Competitve salary with excellent benefits including 2 weeks paid vacation first year, paid sick leave, medical, life, and long-term dissability insurance.
How to Apply
Please email resume with cover letter explaining how you qualiafy for this position with salary history to: email@example.com
- Date Posted: March 12, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 04/05/2021
- Salary Range: $35,000
- Working Hours: 37-1/2 hrs/wk; 8:00am - 4:30pm