Renewal House has expanded its programming in a new facility and is seeking multiple Program Assistants to ensure smooth operations in our 24-hour program office. The Program Assistant provide general office support and client support services to the families in the program. The available shifts are: Thursday – Friday (3 pm – 11pm); Thursday & Friday (11 pm – 7 am); Saturday & Sunday (7 am – 7 pm); and Saturday & Sunday (7 pm – 7 am). Part-time and full-time positions are available.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to be a reliable, calm, and responsive in a fast-pace environment. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive substance use recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women, licensed intensive outpatient, and recovery support services. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to positively impact our community.
The Program Assistant, who reports to the Program Office Manager, is responsible for the following:
- Monitoring client activity including, but not limited to: medications, phone calls, deliveries, chores, curfew, and client departures and arrivals.
- Monitoring the building and surrounding grounds throughout shift.
- Conducting alcohol and drug screens as necessary.
- Providing office support including answers phones and completing paperwork.
- Interacting with all clients, co-workers, and guests in a positive, professional manner.
- Documenting all activities on Shift Change Report at end of shift.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Skills & experience normally associated with a high school diplaoma or GED.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience utilizing technology.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to remain calm and positive under pressure.
- Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries while working with clients.
Renewal House offers a competitive benefits package, including 100% of employee’s health insurance premiums, life insurance, short-term disability, IRA matching contributions, and a generous leave policy. Details of the benefits package will be discussed in the interview.
How to Apply
Send a resume to Valerie Hardison, Program Office Manager, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (615-255-4090).
- Date Posted: September 21, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth