Greater Nashville REALTORS
Professional Development Manager
Greater Nashville REALTORS
Greater Nashville REALTORS®, a 6,200-member REALTOR® trade association, is currently accepting resumes for the position of Professional Development Manager. Reporting to the Professional Development Director, the Professional Development Manager serves members by overseeing class registration, payment, and course material. This includes in-person, virtual, and hybrid formats. The Professional Development Department annually serves over 3,500 students with approximately 700 total class hours and 600 CE hours.
- Assist students via phone, email, and in-person.
- Oversee student registration.
- Confirm payment for all students attending courses.
- Process distance-learning courses.
- Assist with supporting the Virtual Campus.
- Grade exams for relevant courses.
- Collect and review class evaluations, sharing trends and issues in a report to the Professional Development Director.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of course data and reporting.
- Report student course completion to Tennessee Real Estate Commission in a timely manner.
- Coordinate instruction materials for students.
- Participate in outreach to promote all classes in other ways to ensure highest attendance.
- Operate all classroom audio-visual technology and trouble-shoot issues.
- Confirm function and reliability of all classroom technology and audio-visual support.
- Maintain office and kitchen inventory.
- Purchase, set-up, and remove food & beverage for classes and events.
- Set-up classroom to meet the needs of the class and instructor.
- Maintain appearance of kitchen, classroom, halls and storage areas to ensure a professional, welcoming and clean environment.
- Keep Professional Development Director informed of any opportunities or concerns based on observation of daily work flow.
- Be available to assist with any and all association work, regardless of department.
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail- and process-oriented with the ability to triage multiple tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with database systems and willingness to learn and operate our association management database software
- Experience with a trade association, education, and/or the real estate industry a plus
- Event planning/hosting experience a plus
- Simple IRA: match employee contribution up to 3% of salary
- Medical Insurance: 100% paid for employee – high deductible health plan with HSA
- Dental and Vision: 100% paid for employee
- Life Insurance: $15,000 of life insurance paid 100% for employee
- Long Term Disability: Plan provided by Greater Nashville REALTORS®
- Vacation days (based on number of years employed by Greater Nashville REALTORS®)
How to Apply
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email submissions only. No phone calls please. Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Date Posted: September 23, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 11/08/2021
- Salary Range: 41,000-46,000
- Working Hours: 40 hours, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm