The Processing Manager is responsible for the coordination and oversight of GraceWorks donation processing system. This includes organizing and coordinating the processing of sales inventory from the time it is donated to the time it hits the retail sales floor. The Processing Manager will manage staff and volunteers responsible for various aspects of the processing operation. They will also work directly with the retail manager to ensure pertinent merchandise is consistently available for the retail floor.
• Train and assign staff and regular volunteers for specific duties.
• Work with Volunteer Relations Manager to assign job responsibilities for periodic volunteers.
• Collaborate with Retail and Boutique managers to determine needed merchandise and or quick selling items.
• Help set the quality of merchandise standards and support the encouragement of follow-through of staff and volunteers tasked with placing of merchandise on retail floor.
• Engage outside businesses and organizations to arrange for pass-through of unusable donations.
• Oversee seasonal and departmental inventory for integration into the ongoing processing chain.
• Coordinate inventory flow from back door to warehouse, and from warehouse to tagging area.
• Work with Facilities Manager to determine adequate warehouse space for inventory as needed.
• Lift, sort and price inventory when necessary.
• Manage staff and volunteers working in the processing chain.
• Be able to tell the GraceWorks story to anyone who asks.
• Able to react to change proactively and handle all other duties and essential tasks as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree preferred; Valid Driver’s License Required; Retail experience preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, Simple IRA after 90 days- benefits package is evaluated and approved each year by our board.
How to Apply
For a full job description and application information, please visit our website at https://www.graceworksministries.net/job-openings/
- Date Posted: March 24, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 05/04/2020
- Salary Range: 38600
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/week Exempt