President/CEO for Hope Clinic
Hope Clinic for Women
Hope Clinic for Women Job Description
Position Title: President/CEO
Position Type: Regular, Full time; Monday-Thursday 8:30-5 pm, Fridays 8:30-2:30 pm
Reports To: Board of Directors
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, counsel and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage;
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy;
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion;
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose and potential God intended for all His children.
Vision: Build and maintain agency programs to address current and emerging needs within the mission established in 1983.
- Share the vision and mission with staff, board, donors and collaborators in the community. This will include public speaking from small groups to large (2,000+ in audience).
- Guide the Client Program Director to ensure the services tie back to the mission; with a strong ability to analyze clinical data for restricted grants.
- Share the vision and mission with the press and general population; handle the delicate balance of a ProLife, Christian organization that works with agencies and clients who may not subscribe to the same ideals.
Advancement/Fundraising: Accountable for overseeing/success of all fundraising efforts; works closely with the Advancement Director. Direct oversight for Individual Donors (including summer and year-end ask pieces, newsletters, annual reports, donor dinners, etc) and Grants/Foundations (writing grants, meeting with foundation representatives and ensuring proper use of restricted gifts). Creative and communication support for all Events and Church/Volunteer endeavors.
- Overall fundraising goal: $1.3 million; (with CEO emphasis on 65% of that goal)
- Overall donor base: 1,000+
- Overall volunteer base: 250 volunteers
Business Operations: Oversee the Business Operations Director whose main function is to oversee Finance, Human Resources, Properties, IT, Agency guidelines and general office management needs.
- Review monthly income/expense reports, Balance sheet, P&L statements, and restricted funds
- Part of recruitment, onboard and continuing education for staffs
- Lead Director and Managers meetings
Advancement/Marketing and promotion: Part of the creative development for all printed, TV, radio and viral communication to clients, donors, volunteers and community. Acts as the lead representative of Hope Clinic in the community.
- Write donor letters, blogs, approve content for brochures and other printed pieces.
- Provide public (large group) and private (small group) presentations on behalf of the agency.
Client Services: Oversee the Client Program Director, whose main function is to oversee all Pregnancy, Prevention, Medical and Counseling services; ensuring proper TOSHA/HIPPA compliance; adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and care is provided with excellence and high patient satisfaction.
- Ability to answer client calls, conduct initial pregnancy visits and bridge mentoring sessions. Client size nearly 3,000.
Board Relations: Liaison to the Board of Directors. Complete and approve all Board Committee and Board Meeting Reports. Attend and support Board Chair at Board quarterly meetings, and attends/co-leads with staff directors three board committees: Client Services, Business and Advancement.
- Twice weekly staff morning check in meetings
- Twice monthly all staff meetings
- Twice monthly manager/director meetings
- Monthly Board committee meetings
- Quarterly board meetings
- Quarterly check in with Board Chair
- Quarterly Staff Retreats
- Attend fundraising events for Hope Clinic
- Undergraduate degree in business administration (minimum), nonprofit leadership or similar; Masters degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including grant writing
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; able to pivot easily, even with deadlines and short notice
- Strong aptitude in bridging the conversation between opposing viewpoints
- Management and fundraising experience 3+ years
- Finance and HR experience for general oversight
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and donor software
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional demeanor
- Judgement and decision-making ability
Medical, dental and vision benefits avaliable as well as optional 401k with company match.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Rachel Nelson at email@example.com. Please also complete our online application here.
- Date Posted: June 28, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: M-R 8:30am-5pm; Friday 8:30am-2:30pm